Elation vs. Liberty help please !

jckvpa0

We are scheduled on the Liberty in April with a 9A & have the room next to it for the children. I was really looking forward to having an aft wrap room & with the children next to us what a great balcony we were going to have!

Well because of my dd college schedule & my ds sons senior year schedule it's not going to work, at first we thought it would. So dd has a friend & their family going on a Xmas cruise on the Elation & would love to go! I don't have a problem sailing over Xmas but I do have reservations about going on a 5 day cruise & on a smaller ship.

So, I'm looking for info on their Cat 11 or Cat 12 rooms,(have stayed in a cat 11 on the Conquest). Pics would be a big plus! Also since my dc aren't cooperating with me I would love some info on rooms in the bowels of the ship, lol, or ov rooms.

Thank-You in advance :) !!!

I did do a search on Elation but did not get much response.

We had an oceanview on Elation, there are pics in my signature. We thoroughly enjoyed her. There were 3 of us in the room, but no longer than any of us stayed in the room, it wasn't a problem. It was big enough, just had to learn to duck under the upper to pick something up out of the floor sometimes. Not sure about other categories, or what else you may wanna know, but hope knowing an oceanview can hold 3 comfortably, (2 adults, 1, 14-year old), hope this helps you some.

We had an oceanview on Elation, there are pics in my signature. We thoroughly enjoyed her. There were 3 of us in the room, but no longer than any of us stayed in the room, it wasn't a problem. It was big enough, just had to learn to duck under the upper to pick something up out of the floor sometimes. Not sure about other categories, or what else you may wanna know, but hope knowing an oceanview can hold 3 comfortably, (2 adults, 1, 14-year old), hope this helps you some.

Thanks, actually I had read your reveiw before & looked at your pics, great by the way! Looks like your family had a great vacation, thanks for sharing :) !!!

Archived