Southwest ??'s

Sprocket

I had an A boarding pass for the first leg of a flight, then, due to a delay we got booted to the last two available seats. It was the worst flight of my life. We were second to the last row with a chubby 12 year old boy between us. He talked the entire way from Tampa to Phoenix. The plane was booked and it was Christmas Eve. Hopefully, you will have better luck. This kid asked me why I kept closing me eyes and sleeping. I said..it makes the time go by quicker..then he said, after five ours of chit chat..do you think we will ever meet again? I was thinking to myself...I hope not!:eek:

We have flown SW more times than I can count with two young kids. If we were not seated together after the head count attendants would ask pax if they would exchange seats and they usually do. We have also just asked other pax to swap and they always do.

I had an A boarding pass for the first leg of a flight, then, due to a delay we got booted to the last two available seats. It was the worst flight of my life. We were second to the last row with a chubby 12 year old boy between us. He talked the entire way from Tampa to Phoenix. The plane was booked and it was Christmas Eve. Hopefully, you will have better luck. This kid asked me why I kept closing me eyes and sleeping. I said..it makes the time go by quicker..then he said, after five ours of chit chat..do you think we will ever meet again? I was thinking to myself...I hope not!:eek:

How sad for a 12-year old to have to fly by himself on Christmas Eve. :( I guess he could have flown any airline, and hopefully he had a wonderful holiday once he reached his destination. :)

The poor boy wasn't alone. His mother and baby sister were in the row in front of us. She hardly turned around to tell him to hush. That would have been nice. But let me tell you something. That was an experience I won't soon forget and if it didn't kill me, it sure made me stronger.

Archived