Pinnacle Grill

vpoopsy

Thanks, Krazy. How far out can you book? We're leaving on 12/2.

There is another thread on this page regarding booking the Pinnacle Grill prior to departure..You might be interested in reading it as it has a bit more info about times etc..

See: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=366632

Enjoy your cruise..

We were on the Baltic cruise this summer. Received a GC for the Pinnacle Grill from our Ta. We had such a good time with our table mates that we cancelled our reservation rather than miss an evening together. Our account was creditted with the $20 pp for the Pinnacle. So-- you might want to wait until you are on board and see how it goes. If you are as lucky as we were you might want to stay put in the dining room. The food there is great, anyway!

We usually try to book 2 months in advance so that I can take along our credit card statements to show that we have paid for the Pinnacle and made reservations.

LOL ... I admire folks who can plan ahead like that. Sadly, I'm not one of them. I frankly would have no idea when I would be in the mood to dine at the Pinnacle, to dine at the Lido, or just to eat in the regular dining room. I don't decide that until a day before ...

Other than shore excursions, I don't book anything in advance. A vacation, at least to me, is supposed to be flexible. Do what you want when you feel like doing it (within reason, of course). My experience is that you can always get a reservation while onboard as long as you don't wait until the last couple of days of the cruise.

On my 30-day cruise this past January, we dined in the Pinnacle four separate times. We never made reservations more than a day beforehand and never had a problem getting a reservation. But then, towards the last three days of the cruise, we heard several passengers grumbling because they couldn't get Pinnacle reservations. Apparently the restaurant was fully booked for the remainder of the cruise, and they weren't accepting anymore reservations ... so those folks were SOL. But, we never were.

Blue skies ...

--rita

We are sailing on the Dec. 16 Noordam, and have already made reservations for one night in the Pinnacle.

We have our reservations books at the PG for this same cruise as well. We've got a booking for Dec. 23 at 8:30 :D

When is your reservation?

Archived