BQ and Yukon...sincere thanks!

irisheileen

First off...Both of you have been thanked so many times in the past for your faithfulness to this site by providing newbies (and oldies) with experienced advice. The advice you gave me directly, BQ, about WHEN to be up forward on my NB Vancouver cruise was INVALUABLE!!!! Such peace, relaxation and gratefulness for God's creation that I felt as I was up there, by myself usually, early in the morning was worth the whole vacation. I've quoted that information into my Review of the Island Princess. Hopefully others will take advantage of it.

I was able to see three groups of Orca in a row in Johnstone Strait! I couldn't stop my excitement when I first saw them-they were so close to our ship that I had to hang my head over from the 10th deck forward to continue following them! I was so excited that I didn't get pictures! Humpbacks were also seen.

Yukon, your love of the region shows! Keep up your good work!

Thanks to both of you for touching my life in a way that I never expected when I first started this journey one year ago! Our two week "trip of a lifetime" has turned into a memorable part of our marriage and has bonded us together in memories of Alaska, forever!

Now, I'm planning another trip to Alaska!!! LOL This time it'll be Kenai Fiords!

I'm going to ask you, in a separate post new questions for me!

Again, sincere thanks to you both for making our vacation so packed with knowledge that we got our hard-earned monies worth!

Eileen

I have to agree I am also just back and I felt like I was in the know from reading all your stuff. I kept answering peoples questions just form stuff we had planned through your advice and info. Also Yukons guide for the Skagway drive was outstanding I am so glad we did it on our own we stopped and took the pictures we wanted hiked so mountain trails when we wanted SO THSNKS TO YOU BOTH

I thanked you both in my review,but I have to say "Thanks a bunch" again! We loved your guide Yukon, it was just wonderful and I want to thank you both for making our trip so wonderful by answering even the somewhat silly questions I had and giving us tips to see Alaska away from the crowds and tourist traps.

May DW and I also join the others in offering out thanks for making our trip so enjoyable. It is so valuable to have your expert advice. This is especially true for "first-timers".

I'm not sure where you find the time and energy to write day after day, but it is certainly appreciated. Also, thanks to the many others that contribute regularly and offer your opinions.

This site is a dream for vacationers. Again, thanks to all that make it such, especially BQ and Yukon.

Archived