Elation

scotts82705

I have been on the Fantasy 3 times, the insperation, glory, and the celebration. Now I am trying to book my next cruise with my half off of the Celebration day change. I want to know if anyone has been on these boats and how would you rate the elation compared to the fantasy, and insperation.

I can't compare the Elations with the other ships. I have cruised the Inspiration 4 times and enjoyed every cruise. I have booked the Elation for Jan.15,07 and can't wait. How bad can it be it's a cruise ship. See you onboard.

I have never been on the other ships you mentioned. But I did sail on the Elation. So far, the Elation was my favorite ship. Love that class. I am not sure what kind of shape she is in now. We sailed her when she was about a year old back in 1999. Beautiful with lots of marble and brass. I am planning on sailing on her again in the future:) I am sure you won't be disapointed.

Dont have any ships to compare her with because my only cruise was on the Elation, but I cant imagine a better time. The ship and the crew was awesome and it was everything I expected her to be and more, You wont go wrong booking a cruise on her.

I can only compare the Elation with the Ecstasy. As they are the same class of ship they both have the same basic layout. The biggest difference was in the decor. As one of the final Fantasy class ships built she has a more toned down decor. Much less neon and more woods and stone.

She is my favorite ship so far.

Booked a 5 day cruise with DH and 3 DS in Oct 2007. Any advice? DH and i have cruised before on the Imagination in 2002 and loved it. Thought we would show our boys how wonderful it is. Im kinda scared, with brining my boys and everything. Is the Camp Carnival really worth it for them? Any tips for cruising with kids would be grateful.:confused:

We sailed the Elation for our honeymoon in January 2005. It was our first cruise, and we really enjoyed it. The ship was in very good shape at the time, and did not look as old as it was. One thing I have heard from several people who were on the Elation and who also cruised other Fantasy Class ships was that it seemed quieter and had less vibration due to the azipod propulsion rather than the normal system.

Guess that depends on how old the kids are. We took dd (14) and there wasn't a lot for kids that age to do. She spent the majority of her time with us (not a bad thing) and when she wasn't with us, she was watching World Cup Soccer on t.v. Elation is a beautiful ship, we absolutely loved her.

Archived