would anyone like to.......

S.S.Oceanlover

I was wondering if any cruises are offered out of Ft. Lauderdale or Miami to several East Coast ports like Charleston, NYC, Boston and back? I don't see any like that on Princess. Thanks.

The Monk

Mike A,

My wife and some people from the Philly Cruisers will be on the 2 night cruise to nowhere. There is a roll call around somewhere for that cruise. If you see apost from Snowball or Dolfinmusic they have the link for the roll call in their signatures.

Chris,

Thanks! I think ;)

Bill

After having been to a lot of ports, especially in the Caribbean, I look for a lot of sea days in the itinerary.

Or, sometimes, we just don't get off the ship. I really don't need to go shopping in St. Thomas for the 9th time. And, how may Fury snorkle excursions can you do in one lifetime? :)

I would most gladly go nowhere for those 7 nights. We always say that a cruise is like two vacations in one. The at sea days are like being at a mountain resort and the port days allow you to spend time in a place we have never been. I prefer the at sea days, because you just leave your cabin when you want, eat when you want, and participate in entertainment only if you want to.

Archived