If you need Imagination information --->

mrdood

I will be leaving this weekend, if anyone has a specific question, please post here and I will try and get the answer for you, take pictures, etc etc...

Will write review when I return and post pics, this will be sailing number two on this great ship, and I am excited to go!!!

We are going to do some serious drankin' and spend some time up on the F-deck, so if you are looking for that info, I am your dood.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for anyone... except for buying a scrap booking kit for Canadians:p

COuld you go to the Empress deck aft about mid way down the hall about 1am and stand there and listen for noise...let me know... PLEASE

could ya ask the Matre D for the dessert menus so we can get them posted.

COuld you go to the Empress deck aft about mid way down the hall about 1am and stand there and listen for noise...let me know... PLEASE

could ya ask the Matre D for the dessert menus so we can get them posted.

Cheryl, are you serious - I certainly will be out and about... and I will try and snag desert menus.

I got it! I actually booked this during their sale, could have been on Empress, but took Upper just for that reason, I will try and make several passes on different nights.

I hope security does not misconstrue my intentions for loitering;)

MrDood: Post your bar menu for Beth. I cant access it since my computer is down.

--

I am looking maybe to book a set cabin on the upper deck for the same reason. where is your cabin located. (and I'd like to know where the laundry rooms are located)

Don't forget to check out the Budweiser Select situation for me! :p

(Heck, who am I kidding?? I'll be on vacation; I will NOT be counting carbs that week! Can't wait to have a few Coronas between glasses of champagne on the balcony.)

I am going to have a Bud Select, just for you.... but you still owe me one, and here is the bar menu Serene wanted me to post - how are you posting if your computer is down:confused:

521761996KJPUpu_th.jpg

i am at work--- on explorer... i have a favorite folder which I keep stuff in=- (gone)

I have a brand new lap tio that cant get online with- seems its missing an antena on the wireless card.. and been fighting with DELL for quite a few weeks now.

i am at work--- on explorer... i have a favorite folder which I keep stuff in=- (gone)

I have a brand new lap tio that cant get online with- seems its missing an antena on the wireless card.. and been fighting with DELL for quite a few weeks now.

bummer... you really did not have to explain;) I was just being my usual sarcastic - sometimes funny/sometimes not self:eek:

I am going to have a Bud Select, just for you.... but you still owe me one, and here is the bar menu Serene wanted me to post - how are you posting if your computer is down:confused:

521761996KJPUpu_th.jpg

Let me know if you can find the BS :D 'cause it's not on that menu. I'll drink a Miller Lite for you on the Legend in December. Heck, if you really want me to, I'll have a few Dirty Ho's for you in Key West next month. ;)

Archived