Bermuda and Bahamas - Why Not on Longer Cruises?

suntan

Two islands I have never been to are Bermuda and Bahamas. I am looking for a 10-night cruise where these two islands are included in the itinerary.

Why doesn't X or any other cruise line include them in the longer cruises? Any thoughts?

If you've been to the Bahamas once, you've been to the Bahamas. Most folks would pass up the opportunity if given a chance at another port.

Bermuda on the other hand is not to be missed. We have seen some longer cruises (usually a cross-Atlantic, or repositioning from New England to Caribbean) that includes a day in Bermuda. Bermuda is off the coast of North Carolina, and therefore out of the way for most cruises.

I strongly recommend you do a 7-day Bermuda cruise. You can easily enjoy 7 days there and still want to back for more. You can do a Bermuda cruise on Celebrity Zenith in the Fall/early Winter for $500 - $750 per person. http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/bermuda.html

Look at RCCL's Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne, NJ starting next year. I know she's doing several different itineraries, including one that goes to Bermuda and the Eastern Caribbean on the same cruise.

Archived