Debark

Kenbo52

We will be on the Valor during the Oct 1 Cruise and when we get back to Miami, we need to Debark early for a flight (10:20) It was not booked through an agent. Any Sugestions????

Suggestion?? Get a later flight! LOL! What if you don't clear customs until 9:30??? You need to be at the airport 8:30-9:00am, especially with the new restrictions at a busy airport, on a busy travel day. I don't know that I would chance that. Carnival recommends flights no earlier than 1 I do believe... you'll be pushing it. Do self assist where you take all your bags off yourself... even then, it depends on when they let you off the ship, then you'll have to get a cab. Good luck.

We will be on the Valor during the Oct 1 Cruise and when we get back to Miami, we need to Debark early for a flight (10:20) It was not booked through an agent. Any Sugestions????

You will need to pray that custom clears the ship quickly, you will need to self debark with all you own luggage, and you will need to hope that goes well, you will need to just pay for a cab, you will need to have alternate plans as there is a strong chance you may not make it....

My first suggestion would be to book a hotel room as standby. Also make sure you have enough money left over on credit card so you can pay the huge amount of money you'll need for last minute airfare to get home.

After that, do self assist debarkation. Thats where YOU carry all your luggage off the ship with you. Grab a cab ASAP. And PRAY to whomever your God is that traffic is light and security lines are short.

Other than that,:) Have a nice cruise

Archived