A HAL Buy-Out

hammybee

The Secretary needs more again now:

Please send it to me here and I will review the material:

Princeton University Woodrow Wilson School Princeton,NJ 08544

Jonathan G. Katz Secretary,Securitiesand Exchange Commission 450 Fifth Street, NW.,Washington, DC 20459-0609 R

I like the way you worked in "Katz". Good job AAAAmerican.

MAM thanks for your support. Hammybee Betty and the hunks please. That sounds like the name of our entertainment group.

AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ; THE NEW HAL LINE PROUDLY PRESENTS BETTY AND THE THE HUNKS. Sounds of applause and whistles

You got your electric boots and mohair suits?

I just found this thread this morning' date=' and had to catch up. Whew!

I noticed, however, that there is no-one who has volunteered to be the dance inspector - no, no, not the stage shows. I'm talking about the inappropriate dancing in the disco. THIS IS NOT A HIGH SCHOOL DANCE!!!

Also, we want to ensure that there is a sufficient quantity of Gentlemen Hosts to dance with the unaccompanied females. Otherwise, they end up dancing with each other, and we all know how uncontrolled that can be. Hmmmm. Maybe I'm channeling my former cruisemate who has found a new cruisemate (of the male persuasion) to replace me.

And let's make sure that the bands - pool band, disco band - know sufficient songs to keep us entertained. I remember my last Mexican cruise when the pool band seemed to know only about three songs - Besame Mucho was played about every 15 minutes. They would have walked the plank if we'd had the Enforcer on board.

Karenlynne[/quote']

Karenlynne:

We need "gentlemane hosts for the unaccompanied and accompanied ladies. If you have trouble finding them, well, (sighs) I guess we will have to use the Yum-Yum guys. I mean what do they do after dinner anyway? Retire to their cabins and eat figs into the wee hours?

Tell you what we'll do. We will sew elastic straps around the arch of their shoes so we can slip them onto our feet and dance the night away. Dancing Yum-Yum Guys ! Does this work for you?

I'll happily volunteer for this assignment. Along with quality control (chocolate division) I can handle the job.

I know several hundred songs (maybe a few thousand :confused: ) and can put prospective musicians to quite a test. :)

Besides, playing Stump the Musician is always a fun game. :D

Recruit the Preacher's Kid to help with Lido music. I am thinking.....Pool-side Sing-a- Longs.

Thank goodness I'm not the only delusional person left in the world!!! Where do I sign up?? I can volunteer a Certified Therapy Dog to help raise the "happy quotient" on board...he's a wonder with aging folks...always guaranteed to bring a smile to their faces. I of course have to accompany him but I have lots of formal wear, don't worry.

Man, You're on to something here...citizens of the world, take back what is your right!! I'm a Cunarder, but this idea is too good to pass on if you'll have me!

Cheers, Penny

Penny,

I am confused. Since you are a Cunarder, it is not clear, who has the most formal wear, you or the Certified Therapy Dog?

Hi Karenlynne:

Well, I can see that you and I are going to have to hash out some of these ideas whilst on our upcoming cruise (with our beloved leader's permission of course, after all we are talking about the ms HammyDam here).

I'm not too sure about your reference to The Enforcer and walking the plank since I have now been reassigned and am in charge of the Whip - oops, I mean the Cat o' Twelvetails (we decided ninetails just wouldn't get the job done), so it could very well be that I am The Enforcer (gee, I love that - beats the heck out of going over all those pathetic comment cards (my former assignment)).

Don't forget to send in your $1.00 check which entitles you to a share in the ms HammyDam and includes all kind of wonderful benefits - I seem to remember being promised something like $2.00 per day cabin credit - can't beat that!

Valerie:D

p.s. Should you be awarded the post of Dance Inspector, thereby being in charge of the "gentlemen hosts", I would like to put in a request that noone under the age of 30 need apply. I can always find some old fart to dance with but that's not exactly my idea of a fun cruise if you know what I mean.;)

Val: We will save the mature Dancing Yum-Yum for you.

Oh I like the sound of that..Have always been a Ham (no offense-Capt. Hammy) My pillbox has loosened & I'm getting the Feathers ready for Opening Night... Expect we'll have at least three Curtain Calls..:rolleyes:

Kakalina, thanks for agreeing to join up with us...The Hunks are more fun than Cheese...;) We'll be a great team! Let me know if you need feathers too! Expecting many more Hunks to sign up...

Capt. Hammy-PatVal & her pooch would be great with "Brandy" (also a Certified Therapy Dog")...Patrolling for "Chair Hogs" is so much more effective with a Certified Therapy Dog Team.. We were at the Hospital today & she is well aware of what she must do..When the Chair Saver Hogs place their purses on the Lounge seats or their towels on the Pool Deck, we can send in the Dogs..Brandy Loves hunting for treats in a purse or sleeping on someones towel or bed..:)She'll even steal Poker Chips if we need $$$ to pay off the Crew.. And if the chair hogs don't go away they will kiss them to death until they give up...However I bow to your good counsel Capt. & await your decision with "bated breath"...

Yes, I can see the Press release now:

"The Hammy Dam" will be departing the Port of "Chomo Lhari", with Capt. Hammy at the helm, the 30th of February 2007 at 1700 Hrs. for Ports unknown..The gangplank will be raised at exactly 1600 hours on the 29th of February 2007... All Passengers & Crew will be properly dressed & at Parade Rest from that time on until our esteemed Capt. Hammy announces "At Ease" Matey's... All Aboard!!!

Goodnight All & Happy Dreaming.;) ..Betty

To be effective, the dog need to be wet.

Let me try this again:

De Vogeltjesdans

Originally an oom-pah song played on the accordian.

Very impressed with your command of the Dutch language, captain. However, it's not originally a Dutch or for that matter a German, song. It was created in Switzerland and is also known by some as "the world's stupidest dance":eek: . With Oktoberfest coming up, I'm sure everyone that wants to can partake. Maybe, captain, you can make it the theme song of our new cruise line - do you have a musical director yet?

Well I think AAAAmerican ran off with the funding for the "not-for-profit" HAMMYDAM. We will make the best of it, with what we have, on the always- and- forever "for profit" HAL.

I thoroughly enjoyed our planning adventure and humor. Earlier this evening, I replied to a Ruth C posting on one of snorklebearguy's threads. It's another one of my parodies and perhaps worthy of appearing twice:

HAL Crossings, always so worthwhile

I'm sailing you in style, one day

Oh dream maker, you heart breaker

Where ever you're going, I'm going you're way

HAL sailing, off to see the world

There's such a lot of world to see

We're after the same chocolate, you and me

Waiting round the bend, my upgrade fairy friend.............

( all together now)

HAL CRUISES and ME.

( sponsored by the twirling Yum-Yum Ladies and Dublin Dr. Pepper /Waco Texas 2006 )

Well I think AAAAmerican ran off with the funding for the "not-for-profit" HAMMYDAM. We will make the best of it, with what we have, on the always- and- forever "for profit" HAL.

I thoroughly enjoyed our planning adventure and humor. Earlier this evening, I replied to a Ruth C posting on one of snorklebearguy's threads. It's another one of my parodies and perhaps worthy of appearing twice:

HAL Crossings, always so worthwhile

I'm sailing you in style, one day

Oh dream maker, you heart breaker

Where ever you're going, I'm going you're way

HAL sailing, off to see the world

There's such a lot of world to see

We're after the same chocolate, you and me

Waiting round the bend, my upgrade fairy friend.............

( all together now)

HAL CRUISES and ME.

( sponsored by the twirling Yum-Yum Ladies and Dublin Dr. Pepper /Waco Texas 2006 )

That was very nice Hammy. Can we get back to business now? I would like to move on from my butchering job. It just doesn't cut it for me. I would like to run and maintain the Hammy cam. If things work out with funding I would also like to maintain an under the ship cam so we can see under the sea while we are sailing along.

Thank you for your consideration on this matter.:p

Does this mean that I am already fired from my dream job - The Enforcer? Dayang! Oh well I can always console myself with the fact that I made my check out to Hammybee so AAAA whathisname can't cash it, legally anyway:D.

This has been a fun cruise even if we never actually did leave the pier. Thanks so much Hammybee and I hope to see you once again helming some other Dang ship very soon.

Valerie:)

Sorry not on the almost bankrupt AMTRAC.. DC was on shedule again the back to the judicial processes..

WHat fun was had with the Three Dollars in funding for the Not For Profit.. a half a HammyBurger was bought...:D

We did find Blue Cruise Angels now..

But need to convert for a For Profit as they want there share of evenues generated and thusly profits in the bottom line.. a LLC will probably be best to have in the least liability arises with that for the group...

We did have to go through with a SAS-70 Audit too there and came out ok if we move our structure to a LLC and have the Reg A completed on shedule..

Is Sail7Seas going to be our GodMother for the HamDam?:cool:

Notice how the prohibition against jeans in the dining room has been dropped on casual nights?

--rita

Rita,

I'm sailing HAL for the first time and was wondering if you could tell me if there is a "viewable" dress code for the dining room. I do enjoy dressing up and seeing everyone in their finest, but have a friend who is contemplating HAL and was wondering how "formal" is formal?

Archived