seaquarium beach question

doones2

I was just on *************** & she stated that in order to get on the seaquarium beach you must purchase tickets for the aquarium. Is this true? I have not read this anywhere else so hoping she is wrong. We are not interested in visiting the aquarium so do not want to pay for something will not use. Would appreciate any info you can give me. Thanks

From what I have read, most beaches charge. I believe I read it runs around $3.00 PP.

I haven't seen anything about buying a ticket to the Seaquarium to use the beach but I have read where you are charged for the beach just like the other beaches around $3.00.

i agree with gizmo

i got this from another reviewer, i have this in my research papers

"We walked into the Aquarium entrance and headed to the right. There's a strip of beaches with bar/restaurant type places all along it. We were there at about 9:00am and no one was there to collect the entrance fee yet. We just picked a few chairs by the water & later on someone came around and collected $3/chair. There's also waitress service. If you walk all the way to the end, you're at The Toucan Dive Center on Kontiki Beach. You can rent jet ski's in that area. We used their bathroom and they had a nice restaurant too.

The whole beach is amazing. The water is incredibly blue and the snorkeling was very good. At around 2:00pm we walked to the where the taxi driver told us we could get a cab and headed back to the ship. In the town area there are straw market type shops and stores so we shopped there for a while"

Thank you for the info. $3 is very little to pay for a day at the beach. I just didnt want to pay for admission to the aquarium too. I believe we can rent snorkeling equipment there. I hear the snokeling in very good there.

Archived