Dawn Eastern Caribbean Tenders

JerseyMom

Other than GSC, are there any of the ports of the Dawn's Eastern Caribbean run that require tendering? The ports are St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Thomas, Tortola, and San Juan. I'm not a big fan of tendering - I prefer just to be able to get on and off the ship whenever I want rather than having to wait for a tender.

Thanks!

Other than GSC, are there any of the ports of the Dawn's Eastern Caribbean run that require tendering? The ports are St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Thomas, Tortola, and San Juan. I'm not a big fan of tendering - I prefer just to be able to get on and off the ship whenever I want rather than having to wait for a tender.

Thanks!

I have only been on princess, but it really depends a lot times on timing....

St thomas has room for 4 ships at havensight and 2 at crown bay....and now princess will be moving from havensight to crown bay. Also the two times I have been to St Thomas NCL has been docked near or at crown bay.

St Maarten: Room for 4 ships...when we were there two weeks ago there was only total 2 ships in April there was 5 and HAL tendered in.

San Juan from what I have read NCL docks there. I will let you know in 53 days. :D

The only one I dont know about is Tortola.?/?

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Looks like you will be docking at all ports except GSC.

map_DAWN_061207.gif

DayEventLocationTimeThuDEPART NEW YORK CITY, US 4:00 PMFriCRUISE 12:00 AMSatCRUISE 12:00 AMSunARRIVE-DOCK ST.THOMAS, US 11:00 AMSunDEPART ST.THOMAS, US 7:00 PMMonARRIVE-DOCK TORTOLA, VG 8:00 AMMonDEPART TORTOLA, VG 5:00 PMTueARRIVE-DOCK PHILIPSBURG (ST. MAARTEN), AN 8:00 AMTueDEPART PHILIPSBURG (ST. MAARTEN), AN 5:00 PMWedARRIVE-DOCK SAN JUAN, US 8:00 AMWedDEPART SAN JUAN, US 4:00 PMThuCRUISE 12:00 AMFriARRIVE-ANCHOR GREAT STIRRUP CAY, BS 7:00 AMFriDEPART GREAT STIRRUP CAY, BS 2:00 PMSatCRUISE 12:00 AMSunARRIVE-DOCK NEW YORK CITY, US 10:00 AM

Archived