Refrigerators in Cat. 11 on Spirit class ship

zipster16

We are booked for the Miracle in February. We are in a class 11 cabin midships on the Empress deck. On our past Spirit class cruises (Pride and Legend) the refrigerator in the room was the mini-bar and if you wanted to use it, you had to beg the cabin steward to empty it out for you. The website boasts refrigerators in the Class 11 suites. Does anyone know if this is the same mini-bar fridge or is there actually an empty fridge for you to use?

Thanks in advance

I had a Cat. 11 on the Spirit last month and it was the usual stocked fridge. I asked our stewardess to remove everything and she told me she was not allowed to do that. We took everything out, stored it, and stocked it with sodas we brought on board, the reloaded our last night....no problem.

Remember that these fridges don't keep things really cold. I read a recommendation that folks bring ziplock bags in their luggage and fill them with ice once they board...to "assist" the fridge in its cooling ability.

Remember that these fridges don't keep things really cold. I read a recommendation that folks bring ziplock bags in their luggage and fill them with ice once they board...to "assist" the fridge in its cooling ability.

Yup.....that does help tremendously. On our Sensation Cat. 12 balcony, we just put our ice bucket full of ice in the fridge on top shelf; and it helped greatly.....and also helped to keep the ice from melting so fast in the bucket. When we boarded for the first time, our fridge was empty already....didn't have to hassle the steward about clearing it out. Would be convenient if it's the same way on our future Dec. cruise.

Archived