Confused! Question NY Pier Parking

goldmom

We are going on the 8 day Spirit cruise. It leaves on Saturday and comes back on a Sunday. We are thinking of parking at the terminal. Would this be considered as 8 days or 9 days, the 9th being the Sunday morning we get off?

Also, would this be eligible to get the $180 rate for parking even if it's only 8 days or does it have to be more than 8 days?

The wording is a little confusing as it says "more than 8 days" or it could just be me!

Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

I posted this question earlier, but it seems to have gone poof. If it shows up again, I apologize for the double post.

We are going on an 8 day cruise on the Spirit. It leaves on Saturday and comes back on a Sunday. For parking, is this considered as 8 days or 9 days(including Sunday morning)?

Also, would this cruise qualify for the $180 monthly rate. The site says that anything more than 8 days is $180 otherwise it's $25 a day.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

We did this exact cruise and the price was $180. It was very easy and if we leave from NYC again we will drive and park there again. My husband left us off at the dock with the luggage. We gave our luggage to the porter with a nice tip and then proceeded to the check in line where my husband met us just as we were next in line. When we got off the ship, after getting our luggage we all proceeded to the freight elevator went up to the parking lot level and there was our car, right outside the elevator. The line will look huge for the elevators but it only took us 2 elevators and we were on...it moves very fast. HAVE A GREAT TRIP. We loved the Spirit

Archived