Taxi fare from airport to port in Boston?

wdblake

There is a toll the rider must pay to enter the Ted Williams Tunnel which is the route used from Logan Airport to Black Falcon Terminal.

There is also a flat fee which anyone getting a taxi at Logan Airport pays which is a user fee or some such. I think it is about $5 before the taxi even moves.

Katy ...

I don't think Sail7Seas meant that the total trip was $5. I'm pretty sure she was pointing out that it was $5 before the taxi even moved. After that, there would be the actual mileage and access to the tunnel costs.

I think I read elsewhere to expect to pay about $25.00 from the airport to the cruise terminal.

Katy ...

I don't think Sail7Seas meant that the total trip was $5. I'm pretty sure she was pointing out that it was $5 before the taxi even moved. After that, there would be the actual mileage and access to the tunnel costs.

I think I read elsewhere to expect to pay about $25.00 from the airport to the cruise terminal.

I was actually referring to Peaches From Georgia. She suggested it might be a $5 fare. But thanks for the observation.

Howdy,

I live in Boston (North End). While the pier is under a mile from Logan, it depends on traffic. It can take five minutes or an hour. It depends on when you go. It will certainly NOT BE $ 5.00 (remember, this is Boston, and it isn't cheap here!) Plan on anywhere from $ 10.00 if you are lucky to about $ 30.00 depeding on traffic. I live in the North End which is down town (next to two of the three airport tunnels--1/2 a mile to Logan), and last month went to Logan at about 5 am. It cost with tip about $ 15.00. Try to avoid 6 am to 9 am and 3 pm to 7 pm.

bkonner

Archived