***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Hi Tony... haven't logged onto your site for awhile. I now appreciate your daily comments while at sea and the time and patience it takes to write about each port and your experiences.

We're on the Sapphire Princess as I write this post... Whittier to Osaka. We boarded on 9/16 and today is 10/7. We have frequent days at sea but every sea day seems filled and port days are non-stop. We're having a wonderful time. Today, we had our 2nd lunch with the Captain this trip and as usual, it was delightful. Didn't even come in the running for most sailed from Whittier to Beijing... one couple has 877 days and another has 700+ and they're still sailing with us.

Ports have been extremely interesting... yesterday and the day before, we were in Shanghai overnight - over 400 amazing high rise buildings in Shanghai city center, one more unusual than the other. Lots of smog, lots of people, great sites! Yesterday we took time out to have lunch at the JWMarriott's 38th floor restaurant, delicious food, 360 degree vista views and service 2nd to none. We still have Pusan, Kagoshima, Taipei, Okinawa to see and we'll disembark in Osaka, where will spend 2 nights, with a day trip to Kyoto, then fly home.

When we return home after 10/16, I'll post a review. The itinerary is great, plus we've done several private tours I can highly recommend.

Continue to have fun... Sandy

Sandy, Thank you for the update on your trip, I've been watching your Sapphire on the CAM Daily, and wishing We were on that trip:)

Will be looking forward to your Review when you return;) Thanks againfor checking in! Bill

Those tell-tale little green lights. But you already found that out while I was sleeping. :)

Arlene (Tony's other big sister)

I wish I had some Big Sisters:(

This Only Child thing stinks:(

Tony, You are very lucky to have such Nice, Caring Big Sisters;)

Arlene, When do you go to Sea Again?

My Best! Bill

I wish I had some Big Sisters:(

This Only Child thing stinks:(

Tony, You are very lucky to have such Nice, Caring Big Sisters;)

Arlene, When do you go to Sea Again?

My Best! Bill

Bill I am an only child as well....If she was a super Big Sister she should pay for our cruise in Asia in October!!!!Tony

A word of advice from another only child. Forget the sisters, Tony. Get yourself adopted by a bunch of women. I would volunteer but your Widow Clicquot habit is justifiable but way out of my league. Glad you're feeling semi-human.

A word of advice from another only child. Forget the sisters, Tony. Get yourself adopted by a bunch of women. I would volunteer but your Widow Clicquot habit is justifiable but way out of my league. Glad you're feeling semi-human.

I agree....adoption is the way to go!...unlimited cases of Veuve!Tony

Bill I am an only child as well....If she was a super Big Sister she should pay for our cruise in Asia in October!!!!Tony

T You're hilarious . With all your $$$$ you could buy us plenty of cruises . Then I am going to have to start charging you a consultation fee .

P.S. I need a loan !!! :)

I forsee an OS . :D

Ok I am done for now . Later.....

You and Tony can Join Us in our PP OS on the World Cruise, we will have an extra room & bath, as long as you Guys pay for All the Shore excursions & Veuve. :) What do you think, is it a Deal?;) Bill

Yes but an Owner's Suite is even better . :o

Sorry, didn't know that's what OS stood for. I thought it was outside. Well, I certainly agree with you there. If I go on the same cruise as you next year, maybe you can invite me in for a look as I certainly won't be in one.

You and Tony can Join Us in our PP OS on the World Cruise, we will have an extra room & bath, as long as you Guys pay for All the Shore excursions & Veuve. :) What do you think, is it a Deal?;) Bill

Hmmmmm ....something to think about . :D

Sorry, didn't know that's what OS stood for. I thought it was outside. Well, I certainly agree with you there. If I go on the same cruise as you next year, maybe you can invite me in for a look as I certainly won't be in one.

That's a done deal Mississauga .

Tony (and all the other contributors to this thread)...I just spent an hour reading through this thread. What a pleasure it has been! So exciting to read about your adventures...makes me feel like I'm there myself (vicarious vacationing, don't you know?).

Let me be another to add a 'HI' to Tom and Lorraine.

In case you don't already know (and it sounds like you are someone who WOULD know)...Tom and Lorraine can fill you in on the best and funnest way to get rid of all your excess alcohol in the last few days before debarkation. And Lorraine will be there to photograph it all for posterity, so everyone must behave. Of course, any stuffed animals/dolls on board are fair game (so to speak), but those photos might not be publishable on the internet.

Bless you, bless you, bless you for saving me from cleaning this Saturday afternoon!

Jeannie

Will you adopt me ??? ;)

Tony, are they going to make you a turkey dinner on Monday? It's Thanksgiving back home here and we are having wonderful weather.

They normally would do something for Canadians onboard for Thanksgiving but I will be ashore on the Overnight Safari...no turkey for me out in the middle of the bush!Tony

It's a deal!...Plan on drinking very little and going nowhere!!!!Tony

Tony (and all the other contributors to this thread)...I just spent an hour reading through this thread. What a pleasure it has been! So exciting to read about your adventures...makes me feel like I'm there myself (vicarious vacationing, don't you know?).

Let me be another to add a 'HI' to Tom and Lorraine.

In case you don't already know (and it sounds like you are someone who WOULD know)...Tom and Lorraine can fill you in on the best and funnest way to get rid of all your excess alcohol in the last few days before debarkation. And Lorraine will be there to photograph it all for posterity, so everyone must behave. Of course, any stuffed animals/dolls on board are fair game (so to speak), but those photos might not be publishable on the internet.

Bless you, bless you, bless you for saving me from cleaning this Saturday afternoon!

Jeannie

Glad you enjoyed the postings and read on!Tony

Archived