***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Tony, when you get back home on Saturday, please post that you have arrived safely. We're all cyberfriends.

Will do when I get home in 15 hours time!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Tony,

As a long time lurker, I just wanted to thank you for this thread. (and the previous 2 I have followed).

They have been very entertaining.

All your travels on Pacific Princess certainly brought back memories of a too brief 11 night South Pacific cruise on her in 2003.

Here are some of the photos of her during that cruise - what a lovely little ship she is!

Steve and Chris

www.flickr.com/photos/24646122@N00/sets/72157594322441178/

Steve and Chris....glad you enjoyed my Live From postings...I miss the ship already!

Tony

:)

In that order? :) Talk to you soon.

Arlene

Arlene,

Congrats, your post was number 1000 for this thread. We will buy you a drink on the Royal

M&M

hmmm..somehow it jumped from 1000 for yours to 1003 for mine...will buy that drink anyways

Arlene,

Congrats, your post was number 1000 for this thread. We will buy you a drink on the Royal

M&M

Well, what do you know? My big mouth finally got me a bonus! :D Thanks Marc & Margaret; I'll take you up on that offer. BTW, which M is doing the postings?

Arlene

Envy, how did your physio go? Hope all went well and you are feeling better. Hope it was not for your back which was bothering you already. At least you have your Hawaiian cruise to look forward to. That should take some of the pain away. No comment from Tony about the OS.

Thanks for asking Mississauga . My back is no worse than what it was . Hopefully with physio it will get better also . Nothing time can't heal . I only have 6 days before we are off to L.A. so I am going to follow the docs order so she will give me the ok to go . If the truth be known to her I am going anyways .:D

Poor Tony he is going to be a mess by the time he gets to Montreal .

Yes Arlene forgot to confirm with you that we do live in Toronto .

Sisters really should know where the other one lives, shouldn't they? :D

A.

Yeah really Sis !!!

Off for the day . Our Tempurpedic king size mattress was delivered last week and I now need the matching pillows . No coils in this mattress . It has memory foam . It better be good for 6K . Not that I have been sleeping much lately . :(

Then we are off to watch our beloved Toronto Maple Leafs (hockey game) at the Air Canada Centre in beautiful downtown Toronto .

Tony,

As a long time lurker, I just wanted to thank you for this thread. (and the previous 2 I have followed).

They have been very entertaining.

All your travels on Pacific Princess certainly brought back memories of a too brief 11 night South Pacific cruise on her in 2003.

Here are some of the photos of her during that cruise - what a lovely little ship she is!

Steve and Chris

www.flickr.com/photos/24646122@N00/sets/72157594322441178/

Thanks for the Great Pics of the PP in 2003!:)

BTW, which AFT OS Suite # is that? Where in 6091 for the World Cruise in

2008:) My Best to you Both! Bill

Thanks for the Great Pics of the PP in 2003!:)

BTW, which AFT OS Suite # is that? Where in 6091 for the World Cruise in

2008:) My Best to you Both! Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks. We finally got our act together and worked out how to post the photos.

We were in 8064. You're going to love it. There's so much space, and the balcony is huge, giving a good combination of sun and shade. The layout works really well - massive amounts of closet space - a separate huge dressing area, big bathroom and second wc.

We had a party for over 30 people on the last night - great fun. From what I recall the deck 6 cabins have an even bigger balcony.

We visited the front suites, and they weren't nearly as nice IMHO.

Cheers,

Steve.

Hi Bill,

Thanks. We finally got our act together and worked out how to post the photos.

We were in 8064. You're going to love it. There's so much space, and the balcony is huge, giving a good combination of sun and shade. The layout works really well - massive amounts of closet space - a separate huge dressing area, big bathroom and second wc.

We had a party for over 30 people on the last night - great fun. From what I recall the deck 6 cabins have an even bigger balcony.

We visited the front suites, and they weren't nearly as nice IMHO.

Cheers,

Steve.

You are right Steve...Javier and I had 8067 on the Tahitian Princess 2 Xmas's ago for 3 b2b2b cruises and we loved it!...

Tony

We'll finally made it home last night!..My flight from Seoul Toronto non-stop last night was 13hrs 20 minutes 20 minutes oversched...I managed to wiz past Customs and decided to try and catch the earlier connection at 9:00pm to Montreal....I just barely made it but they had no Business Class seats left so did "coach"...I didn't care...I just wanted to get home ASAP!.

I went straight to bed after playing with the two dogs and speaking briefly to Javier....I woke up now 7:30am....can't sleep anymore!

Oh well, 14 days until I start this all over again!

Tony

Tony - glad you got home safe! We'll look forward to sailing with you again! Now, get over that cold!Hugs,D and Jin not-so-exciting East London

Dee and John...Can you do me a favour please...I forgot my coat in my cabin 7089 and sent an email to the ship asking them to forward it too me but no one has answered me!

Tony

Tony - will do - what's it look like? Dee

It's a caramel colour nylon wind breaker...I left it on my loveseat in my cabin 7089....

I emailed the ship Night Manager (Helen) but no answer back as of yet!

Thanks

Tony

We'll finally made it home last night!..My flight from Seoul Toronto non-stop last night was 13hrs 20 minutes 20 minutes oversched...I managed to wiz past Customs and decided to try and catch the earlier connection at 9:00pm to Montreal....I just barely made it but they had no Business Class seats left so did "coach"...I didn't care...I just wanted to get home ASAP!.

I went straight to bed after playing with the two dogs and speaking briefly to Javier....I woke up now 7:30am....can't sleep anymore!

Oh well, 14 days until I start this all over again!Tony

WB Tony,

Glad you got home Safe & Sound:) You're not much of a Sleeper, are you? We can't wait until you begin your voyages again on the Golden:D We will be leaving(finally) on Thur to Fla & 10/23 to the Lovely Coral for B2Bs, back home for a quickie & Fly ATL to Rome on Thanksgiving Day

& join the Golden on 11/29 for it trip to NO, to end the year on the right note!;) We haven't cruised for 18 Mos due to an illness & death in the Family.:( We just Can't Wait to get started again!:D My Best to you All!

Bill

WB Tony,

Glad you got home Safe & Sound:) You're not much of a Sleeper, are you? We can't wait until you begin your voyages again on the Golden:D We will be leaving(finally) on Thur to Fla & 10/23 to the Lovely Coral for B2Bs, back home for a quickie & Fly ATL to Rome on Thanksgiving Day

& join the Golden on 11/29 for it trip to NO, to end the year on the right note!;) We haven't cruised for 18 Mos due to an illness & death in the Family.:( We just Can't Wait to get started again!:D My Best to you All!

Bill

Morning Bill........

Want to try to meet while you're in Florida? Maybe a quickie for the four of us at Starbucks on BB Blvd.? See if it will fit into your schedule and advise. I believe you already have my email address.

Arlene

Archived