Just Back From Legend of the Seas - Mexican Riviera

So far, only one additional response--a group of 31 (!!!) travelling together on an "extended" family vacation.

Not much traffic on the boards about this cruise, but its still a couple of weeks out. We're getting very excited--filled out our edocs forms yesterday.

Hope you enjoy the cruise!

THANKS

Hi, we're going on the 15th of August sail. I really want to do this one, but am a little afraid. Thoughts?

Also, what about the tequila factory tour/ Worth it? Should we book with RCC or at the dock?

K

Harrishouse,

Did the Swim with the Dolphins excusion on the 6/20 sailing. We chose the $146.00 per person one.............it was fabulous!!!!!! You're in a 15' deep pool with life vests on................8 people per 2 dolphins. They swim all around you; get to touch and interact. Picture taken (for purchase of course!) with them kissing you. Last thing you get to do is ride them. It will be something DH and I will never forget!!!!!!!!! Well worth the $$$$.

Darcy

I understand that the Legend is being sent over to Southampton for the 2005 season of Med cruises which is just great for me as I don't like flying. Trouble is, after just being on the brand new Jewel earlier this year will I be disappointed with a 10 year old ship. Is the interior showing it's age? or has the Legend ever had a refurbisment since it was launched?

I just signed us up, 3 for a meet and mingle on the 8/15 Legend and the total is now 20. cortesefamilyl----How about signing up at least 5 of your group so we can get a meet and mingle????

Yes...the Legend was spruced up not too long ago (I think 2000). Recent cruisers have been writing glowing reviews and the pictures validate that she is very beautiful and in great shape. I just can't wait for our 8/29 sailing and the look of amazement on my 7 & 9 year old daughters' faces!!

Archived