Could use some help...

snowmen

Does anyone know if they have Lactaid or some other Lactose free milk on board? 88 yo mother is lactose intolerant.

Also any good excursions for my mom 88yo on the 10 day eastern on the Sun?

Your help always appreciated.

My nephew (age 3) was able to get soy milk on the Carnival Spirit. We just had to asked for it.

Also we were just on the Dawn Princess and I have food allergies. I let the waiter know who in turn got the head waiter. The head waiter was fantastic. He took a list of my allergies and each night gave me the lunch/dinner menu for the next day. I would give him my order then he would talk to the chef to see if there would be a problem. The head waiter said if needed they could make me the item without the allergy item in it ... WOW, I sure didn't expect that. They really went above and beyond for me. I'm allergic to honey, cinnamon, pineapple, orange, and green beans so it wasn't just an item or two. Didn't phase them a bit.

Most cruise lines ask that you let them know ahead of time if you have any special dietary needs. Since milk can be used in eggs, breads, etc., it definitely might be worthwhile to let them know ahead of time PLUS have her talk to the head waiter at dinner the first night too or the maitre'D upon boarding.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived