Questions About The Conquest-Cabins

Luanne21

I need your help. I am planning a cruise on the Conquest next June, 07 for a returning husband from Iraq. Will have a little extra money to spend, and wanted as close to the best as possible. Does anyone have a few ideas I can use for my search? We have cruised on the Conquest twice, with balconies, but thought about a suite this time. Does anyone have a favorite?

Thanks,

Luanne

We have stayed in Cat 11 Cabin 9205 on the Conquest. And although it was great the next time we went on the Conquest we stayed in Cat 11 on the Empress deck.

The things I did not like about the Cat 11 on the Lido is that it is really windy out on the balcony and also the overhang from the bridge kind of blocks your forward view.

Haven't stayed in Cat 12 on Conquest but the only difference is the square footage. Cat 12 is just a little bit larger. I would go with the Cat 11. Lots of space and the jacuzzi tub while small is really nice and you still get the same amenities (VIP boarding, bathtub and VCR) as you do the Cat 12.

Also tell your DH thanks for what he is doing over in Iraq. He will deserve a little R & R when he gets back.

I hear you guys talk about wrap around balconies. Is there anything like that on the Conquest? Especially a suite? I am just getting to the point where I can just about read the deck plans.:)

There are only 6 wraparound balconies on the Conquest and they are cat 9 not suites.

If you want a cat 9 wrap, deck 7 cabin 7440 or 7445 would be your best bet.

Archived