Interactive TV on Constellation

osiebosie

Hey ya'll. The last time we were on Celebrity was eight years ago, on the Galaxy. I remember that the ship had interactive tv, and one of the things we could do was gamble on tv. DH was very sick one day, and stayed in the cabin all day long, and gambled - blackjack. He won a few hundred dollars, which was applied to our bill.

Do they still offer that on the tv? We just got our documents :D and I am still reading them for the first time. I see where you can book shore excursions from the tv. What else can you do? Check your account?

Thanks.

I may find out the answer to these questions as I continue reading, but I thought I'd ask all of you smart people out there ;) as you look bored and need something to do...

Shay

I was on the Constellation last May and September. I don't remember seeing any gambling on the TV, but that doesn't mean it's not there. You definitely can check your onboard account. You can also order room service (but if you want anything off the menu, like lemon with your tea, you have to call)

I remember that the ship had interactive tv, and one of the things we could do was gamble on tv.

Do they still offer that on the tv? Check your account?

Shay

Yes they do, and yes you can.

Archived