No Mariner Docs - Help!

tx2cruiser

We leave very early tomorrow for the Mariner...Completed my Set Seail Pass online. Just realized I never recieved any offical Cruise Docs from Royal Caribbean...and no luggage tags.

Is this a problem? Help! I am panicked!!:(

Your set sail pass, identification (passport etc) and your credit card are all you will need to get on the ship! Relax - RCI will print you some luggage tags when you check in :)

In these days of the set sail pass - it has made paper docs virtually obsolete.

Have a GREAT cruise!!!

Just a last minute panic - thank you so much!! I went to RCI website and couldn't pull up my in fo there, either!! I DO havethe Set Sail Pass printed, though:)

Not sure why you can't see your reservation? Maybe they have closed it off already since you are sailing tomorrow.

Don't panic! You are going cruising tomorrow!

RCI reservations opens early in the morning - maybe try calling them to ease your fears.....:)

Just a last minute panic - thank you so much!! I went to RCI website and couldn't pull up my in fo there, either!! I DO havethe Set Sail Pass printed, though:)

They have to have the ship manifest complete so they make your reservation unavailable online so no one can make any last minutes changes.

Your set sail pass, identification (passport etc) and your credit card are all you will need to get on the ship!

All you need to get on the ship quickly and conveniently, yes. :)

However, you can get onboard with no RCI documents whatsoever, as long as you have your passport and your credit card. Unfortunately, that's what I did on our last cruise (long story :D). Now let's be clear, I am NOT recommending this approach. Fortunately we're Platinum so we got to skip the line, but it was still a huge hassle. Having your Set Sail pass makes everything much smoother, and a second-best would be your cruise documents. But the bottom line is . . . if you lose any of your RCI documentation -- or all of it, as the case may be! -- you still don't need to panic. With a passport/birth certificate & ID, a credit card, and some patience, you'll get on the ship. :)

Archived