soooo....who's coming with me...

Overtyme

Is there a way to find out the demographics of a particular cruise (in my case 2/3/2007 on the Crown Princess)? I've never been on a Princess cruise, and I'm curious what the make-up of my cruise is going to be like (20's 30's 40's, etc.).

The roll call is your best bet for finding out ages of adult pax. You can get a breakdown of how many kids on a cruise by calling 1-800-princess, or so I've been told. I've never done it.

In general, Princess attracts less 20's and 30's but lots of 40's, 50's and 60's plus. Princess is more refined than Carnival, thus the party types tend to go elsewhere. We love the Princess product!

You probably won't get too many kids as school is in session. You probably missed the beginning of spring break by a week or two. As for the over 20 crowd, you'll get an idea when you are onboard. I doubt if the CSRs at the 800 number will give you an age breakdown. You probably won't be able to find out ahead of time if there are any special groups (if say the AARP has a special group cruise, then there will be many over 50...).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived