Cape Canaveral Hotel to Port

crusinmom

Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Art's Shuttle, Tropical Storm, so many shuttle companies but not very many reviews.

I have read some negatives and wonder which one I should use. We have 9 people going from the Country Inn & Suites to the Port and would like a PRIVATE van (not stopping and picking up other people).

Can anyone recommend a reliable service that will get us to the port early? I have thought about 2 taxis but I am concerned about all of our luggage.

You can't go wrong with mears. They are contracted by the majority of cruise lines that sail from port canaveral. They have the largest fleet in the area. To put this in perspective, from the airport to PC I have used mears (www.mears.com) & BeeLine (www.gobeeline.com). With mears I was picked up within 5 mins (i was a walk-up), and the journey to PC took under an hour! With beeline, I had to wait for over 1hour at the airport, after that the journey took almost 2 hours, as the driver had got lost doing another pickup.

A company trusted be Disney, Carnival, HAL, and others cant be bad. I sugest Mears. (they also have good prices for town cars & cabs)

Thanks for the replies.

I am looking for transportation from the Country Inn & Suites In Cape Canaveral to the Port, we have transportation from the airport lined up.

I am just finding the choices to go from Cape Canaveral to the Port is very limited for a "private" van/car service.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used Arts and had no problems with them.

I did however have to comment on one guy. I mentioned to him that i had a considerable amount of glass, and he stated in a snide manner that they werent responsible for broken items.

After pointedly making eye contact, I calmly stated that of course they werent responsible, but I thought that I would take the courtesy of mentioning it. He aplologized and point was taken. :)

Archived