Galaxy October 12th sailing

Tonyboom

Tony...I assume you mean Oct 12, 2007 since there is no Oct 12, 2006 cruise. Formal nights are just that...formal. You will see some Ballgowns but mostly cocktail dresses. You will also see a few folks who don't want to follow the rules. Semi-formal means jacket (but no tie) for men and I have no idea for women.

Here's information from Celebrity: http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000cQw8mKDRQ0SSAUNcov7HK_q:1051tg5ge?faqSubjectName=Dress+Codes&faqId=478&pagename=faq_answers

From my cruise experience, on formal nights, I've seen tux, suits; black cocktail dressses to evening gowns and even fancier. For me on formal: black cocktail dress; informal: black pants and dressy blouse. Casual: khaki type pants and top.

If you're talking October 07, that's my cruise! And it's October 13th 2007.

Tonyboom

Come over to the Roll Call thread where 32 couples on this sailing are posting on what to do, get togethers, and setting up transfers and tours for this cruise.

You may find the answers to many of your questions also. (there are 766 posts on this thread about this sailing so it will take some time to read them all)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=193903

Ray

Archived