Canadians what port is this???

mii

I have been following the Constellation on their Canada/New England cruise and they are supposed to be at sea today and tomorrow Quebec City. Yesterday they were in Halifax. I am asking because I am on the next sailing Oct. 5. I have check the Celebrity site, krooze-cams, cruise-cal, anything that I can think of and they say "at sea" for today. Can someone tell me what port that is.

Marilyn

Maybe the cameras aren't working and they are still showing yesterdays photos

Now that is not it either because it was a different shot yesterday of Halifax. Now someone said on the Canada board it was at Fenwick pier which is in Halifax. So...... who knows.

Marilyn

Being originally from Halifax - I read your thread - and have been trying to determine if that is Halifax on the Krooozecam - (this is a lot more fun than cleaning my house ! )

anyway, I've got a link for you to some webcams for Halifax

http://www.halifaxwebcam.ca/live/index.php?CURRENT_CAM=cam5&SET_CAM=cam5

in this shot you can see the top of a cruise ship - almost impossible to identify - except that (and I maybe totally wrong ! - my eyes aren't the best ) the M class ships are easily identified by the bump out on the side because of the celebrity suites - I tried saving the photo so I could magnify - but haven't had any luck - have a look - see what you think !

PS : I'm editing to add that: I got a magnifying glass and held it over the photo - looks like it's in Halifax unless some other cruiseline has a ship with a 'bump out' like that

now I will get back to my boring chores

Thanks everyone for your views. Boy their schedule is way different than ours so I am just not going to worry about it anymore and when I get on that ship no matter where it goes when and where I am going to enjoy myself.:D

marilyn

Archived