Question for a Flamingo about CC meeting

margu1241

Hoping a Flamingo can help me with this-

I am on 7/18 Pride of Aloha cruise and we have organized a CC meeting on board. We have been working with NCL and they have given us a time and place, but now we are wondering what to expect at the meeting. They did take our cabin numbers and said they will send invites-did they do that for your group? Did they tell you ahead of time which, if any, staff will be coming by? Did you discuss any particular matters, or was it purely social time. I for one, am looking forward to putting a face to the names I have been chatting with.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Patty

livermorenancy on this board organized the meeting I believe through Al, the concierge. Sounds like you already have that part done. Yes they will want room numbers of all those invited, and they will deliver the invitations. We had the captain, the concierge, the hotel director I believe, and several senior crew at our party. I went to Latitudes party and several others so I cannot remember all who were at each one. They were very gracious and basically, yes it was a social. It is generally a cocktail party and they may reserve half the Outrigger for the party if it is like ours was. I cannot promise who will be present as I am sure it is based on who is available. Have fun and enjoy your CC party! If you have any questions or issues, they will generally be happy to answer your questions too.

• Administrators

Cruise Critic thinks it is wonderful when a cruise line...any cruise line....reaches out on their own to reward the loyalty of Cruise Critic members that choose to cruise with them. Kudos to NCL and the Pride of Aloha staff....

Laura

Hoping a Flamingo can help me with this-

I am on 7/18 Pride of Aloha cruise and we have organized a CC meeting on board. We have been working with NCL and they have given us a time and place, but now we are wondering what to expect at the meeting. They did take our cabin numbers and said they will send invites-did they do that for your group? Did they tell you ahead of time which, if any, staff will be coming by? Did you discuss any particular matters, or was it purely social time. I for one, am looking forward to putting a face to the names I have been chatting with.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Patty

Patty: I am also in the planning stages of a CC meeting on a future POA cruise and would like to know the procedure you followed to arrange such a meeting. What is the email address of the person you contacted? If you prefer to send it privatley, that is fine. I can give you my email Thnaks, Bob and have a great trip!

HI- looks like you have it covered already! I talked with them ahead of time and like you they got my room numbers info and names and sent out invites for us. They served or'douves and wine and had several members of the staff to answer our questions. Now our cruise was very different- 4 sea days and our party was the evening before the start of the days at sea so more crew members may have been available. Tell them The Flamingos said Hi!

Nancy

HI- looks like you have it covered already! I talked with them ahead of time and like you they got my room numbers info and names and sent out invites for us. They served or'douves and wine and had several members of the staff to answer our questions. Now our cruise was very different- 4 sea days and our party was the evening before the start of the days at sea so more crew members may have been available. Tell them The Flamingos said Hi!

Nancy

Nancy:

Could you provide the e-mail address of the person you contacted to arrange your CC gathering? If you prefer, leave it on my e-mail: http://www.acerbobg@hotmail.com. We are sailing in September and have a small , but growing list of CCers! Thanks, Bob

Archived