Destiny 1A category--bed configuration

iriegirl

My apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but after searching through various posts for the last 4 hours, I'm crying uncle. Does anyone know if the 1A cabins on the Destiny (specifically the ones with the picture windows or portholes) have the two lower bed configuration, or the upper/lower beds? Also, if anyone has pictures of any of these cabins that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!!

as soon as i upload pics i will send you pics of my cabin

you will love the ports

st thomas i went to st john Trunk Bay

Domenica did private tour with Beno

barbados went to Malibu rum factory and beach

aruba went to Palm Beach and Arashi beach on my own walked at least 10 miles in Aruba

weather was absolutely perfect.

It really was a great time and i was telling everyone what was said on here and they thought the ship was great too they couldnt believe how people were saying the ship was old and terrible because We really loved her. Yes there were some issues with ac but for the most part everyone loved the ship and i would not hesitate to sail her again.:cool:

Scott

It sounds as though you really really enjoyed yourself. That is really great!! Some of my relatives are traveling solo and want single cabins, but are NOT fans of the whole "bunk-bed" idea. I wanted some pics to show them that certain 1As (technically inside cabins) are actually oceanview with 2 lower beds....but I wasn't 100pct sure that was the config on the Destiny. You've eased my mind....and given us some ideas about things to do while in port. I'm eternally grateful. :)

p.s. did you have to go thru the whole muster drill thing again once you got to barbados? just curious as to how that's handled....

:o i tried to send pics but said email was invalid

if you have aol look under aol pictures click on public galleries

and put in avlanche77's gallery

no you dont have to do the muster drill after puerto rico

any questions fell free to ask

Scott

i had room 2334

:D it had 2 big picture windows and a couch with a queen bed

also i talked to the person in 2335 and he had the same configuration

he was on a couple of excursions with me i thought the room was great

and the price was great 405.00 for the week. to see pics go to aol pictures click public galleries

and type in destiny cruise in "tags" box they should come up

scott

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why doesn't Carnival know exactly what the bed configurations are for the L shaped rooms on the destiny. rooms 2334 and 2335. Of course they say its upper/lower bunks, but i've seen the pics of that particular cabin and it is 2 beds pushed together or queen bed. Who should i believe??? This is so confusing, but I really like the idea of these rooms but since i am going on my wedding/honeymoon i would like a big enough bed me and my hunny can sleep in together. HELP PLEASE!!!!

Archived