Pier 30 in Seattle?

akh40

Does RCCL use Terminal 30 in Seattle? I've been trying to use the search function but it only uses the word 'terminal' and drops the '30', then it comes up with too many matches. Anyway, I've been trying to research parking and I'm confused on which terminal RCCL uses. Thanks in advance!!

Amanda:D

Does RCCL use Terminal 30 in Seattle? I've been trying to use the search function but it only uses the word 'terminal' and drops the '30', then it comes up with too many matches. Anyway, I've been trying to research parking and I'm confused on which terminal RCCL uses. Thanks in advance!!

Amanda:D

You might want to check out the "Cruise Seattle" website which has all kinds of information for cruises leaving from Seattle.

http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/

They don't have the 2007 cruise calendar loaded yet, but in 2006 RCCL used Terminal 30. I read somewhere they are building a new terminal, but not sure when it will be done.

That's a great website, thanks very much!! I see you're celebrating your 30th Anniversary coming up, wow! We are celebrating our 20th next year on the cruise. Thanks again!!

Amanda:)

• 4 weeks later...

In 2006 RCL used Terminal 30 on Friday while the Mercury was at 66.

In 2007 the Mercury will be sailing out of Vancouver so the Vision may move to 66. We will know when the new port schedule comes out.

There is talk of building a new cruise terminal. It would be at Pier 91. It farther north of downtown and not particularly convienent to anything.

Archived