Cruise Critic Party

Sky Sweet

Which applies to you?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Which applies to you?

• I always go to the cruise critic party and participate in the roll call.
    • I only go to the party when just the two of us are taking a cruise.
    • I only go if there is nothing else I want to do at that time.
    • I would like to go, but my spouse doesn't like the idea.
    • I would like to go, but we cruise with friends who don't like the idea.
    • I never go because there is always something else I prefer to do at that time.
    • I don't go because I prefer meeting people by doing activities that I enjoy.
    • I usually participate in the roll call but never go to the party.
    • I usually go to the party but don't participate in the roll call.

We always go to the CC Party. We have made some wonderful friends, that we continue to either keep in touch with, or cruise with. People cross one another's paths for a reason, and I don't want to miss that opportunity of friendship...

Karyn

I picked number one because I do enjoy the roll calls and the party, and even though my husband seldom keeps up with the roll call, he does like the Connections party.

Whether or not we do more than that really depends on the situation. If it's just my husband and I, we might participate in the other CC activites, such as sail away get togethers, cabins crawls, etc., but if we are traveling with family, we usually don't.

I love it when we can make excursion arrangements with someone on the roll call...we have done that in the past and never had a disappointment. There are a lot of nice folks out there!

I participate in the Roll Call when I have something to contribute.

Even if there is something else I want to do at the time I will go to the party for a while then I will head off to the other activity.

Happy Travels

Cindy

We go to the party and participate on the roll call - on our last cruise I was the organizer of the roll call and planned extra meetings, before the cruise and at sail away. We made many lasting friendships from the roll call.

francine

Well, I couldn't really vote because my upcoming cruise on Zenith will be the first time we have enough people for the CC party. And I do plan to attend with my dh. On my last few cruises we missed the minimum amount of attendees by a few people. I must not cruise during popular times or to places frequented by CCers:D

We always go on the roll calls and sign up for the CC party, if the other cruise lines don't have the party, we make our own and usually have a few people from the roll calls show up for a sailaway drink or another day gathering. We have met so many nice people and have made such good friends. Glad we discovered Cruise Critic. :)

I participate in the Roll Call when I have something to contribute.

Even if there is something else I want to do at the time I will go to the party for a while then I will head off to the other activity.

Happy Travels

Cindy

Hi Cindy :)

I also participate in the roll call if I feel that I have something to contribute. Otherwise, I just read it it to get a feel for some of the people who will be on our cruise.

Since the cruise critic party is at the same time as the first Bridge Lesson, we go to Bridge instead. We did, however, go to the tail end of one cruise critic party when the Bridge lesson was shorter than usual.

Archived