Bahia Mar Beach Resort & Yachting Center in Fort Lauderdale for just $99 per night

Whimsy

I just had this offer in my email and wanted to pass it along. Here is a link:

http://www.hotwire.com/travelticker/details.jsp?inputId=tbug-details&slotid=7&dealid=600404&nid=N-TTK-010&vid=V-5467&cid=ac09f39880d3bb461747dc6d0cb336d2&tracking=deal-title

Book before midnight on:

10-18-2006

Valid travel dates:

Now through December 26, 2006. Blackout dates: October 25-29; November 2, 3, 10-13; and December 1-2, 15-16.

Booking instructions:

For more information and to book this deal, click "See all details" below. Or, to book directly with the hotel, call 888-80-BAHIA and ask for the Fall Ticker rate with access code Ticker.

Hope this helps someone.

Thank You Very Much Whimsy!

I had a reservation at Riverside on Los Olas Boulevard but I just switched it to this hotel...you saved me 100 dollars! I could not decide between marina view or oceanfront so I selected the room that had both! I appreciate you posting this.

Sincerely,

Coka

Thank You Very Much Whimsy!

I had a reservation at Riverside on Los Olas Boulevard but I just switched it to this hotel...you saved me 100 dollars! I could not decide between marina view or oceanfront so I selected the room that had both! I appreciate you posting this.

Sincerely,

Coka

I'm so glad it helped you. I already have my hotel reservations from a tip someone shared about a great Hotwire deal a while back on another hotel. I just wanted to help someone else save some $$$ too!

Whimsy, If you book the $99 rate are you locked in because it is a Hotwire rate? What is the cancel policy?

Sorry, I have no idea. I was just passing along this offer I received. Did you try the link and go thru like you are booking to see if it tells you the policy?

When I booked it was through the hotel's site. I clicked the first link that whimsy posted. My card was not charged...given only the details and reservation number...said I had 24 hours before my arrival date to cancel. Hotwire charges immediately and does not tell you the hotel name until after booking. Sounds like the hotel is advertising hotwire rates but not having to go through hotwire procedures to get it.

Coka

Archived