Is there still a "white night" party?

anniecat

Last year on the Summit, the Cirque du Soleil bar had a white night party...quite fun but we had quite a time looking for white clothes to wear. Do they still have the Cirque? replaced? gone by the wayside? Should I bring masks? (did have those and DH had a ball, :D)

Constellation still had a white nite party but no Cirque cast members. You can bring a mask or you can have your face painted. It was still quite fun and now you can see the Cirque du Soleil show in the theater one night during the cruise. Pat

Hmm, I never gave it much thought but what do the guys wear? For me (female) it's white slacks and a white top. However, my husband would never wear white slacks. We didn't attend the party last time we were on the Connie but want to this December when we're on her again.

Hmm, I never gave it much thought but what do the guys wear? For me (female) it's white slacks and a white top. However, my husband would never wear white slacks. We didn't attend the party last time we were on the Connie but want to this December when we're on her again.

I was wondering this one myself (i might be a bit old for white slacks):eek:

I wore "stone" colored dockers and a white camp shirt. But the party was so-so on our last cruise. Music was very loud hip-hop style disco and not very pleasant. Some may have enjoyed but we didn't. We left as soon as we paid for our drinks (took them with us) and headed to another lounge.

I had a flower painted on my face and wore regular close. You're right , the music was too loud and more disco than we wanted. Got a drink and went back to our cabin. We thought the proformers from Cirque would be there. If they were, it was too dark to see them.:mad:

Archived