Where do you find cruise demographics?

JolleyRoger

I've noticed a few posts which state how many people of a certain age have been on a particular cruise.

Is there a site where this info is posted? Or do people just keep track?:eek:

Mostly interested in the Coral...

I've noticed a few posts which state how many people of a certain age have been on a particular cruise. Is there a site where this info is posted? Or do people just keep track?:eek: Mostly interested in the Coral...

What you are reading is what other folks observe on their particular cruise. I doubt the cruise lines publish that info.... if they did it may discourage some folks.

And it can vary from cruise to cruise if there are groups (families, reunions, special interests) aboard. Probably the only stats you may be able to find out if how many kids by age (at least if you're a parent, you may be able to see this) as there is often a list in the fun zone or outside the door.

There are always some twentysomethings on cruises but the majority are older. I would say that 50% of those on most cruises are 50 and over. The average age is probably somewhere around 40 on Princess.

If you go on less expensive ships then the ages fall and there are more kids. Then probably about 30% are over 50.

Archived