which cabin can I avoid in the SOS?

There is more than one SOS. Which ship are you talking about?

As the op's signature shows sailing Sovereign in 49 days, i would imagine she's talking about that sos

To the OP

Most of the interior cabins on SOS are the same, deck 2 is as low as you can go, I personally prefer a slightly higher deck, but have been on 2 numerous times and always had a great time

RCCL selected Interior Stateroom #2039 for me. Is this a good cabin? I want to know before hand so I can have it changed.

We had an outside room on the 2nd level earlier this year -- almost like an inside room as it had just a small porthole window ... but was VERY convenient as it was right next to the dining room and photo gallery area -- not too far to elevators, and just a few steps to stairs leading down to the gangway for shore excursions. It was not my first choice, but for 4 days it was not too bad at all.

To uksimonusa,

Not everyone can view "signatures". I know that they do not show up on my screen...no avatars, banners, signatures. Don't know why, but no matter, I am fine with just the posts. This fact may be why Missbear posted her question.

Archived