why is the Liberty so cheap?

S.S.Oceanlover

Boy, those prices sure sound good to me. We are taking that cruise the last week of July 2007. We are taking all of our children and grandchildren to celebrate our 50th anniversary and didn't hae much choice of dates because of arying school schedules for the kiddies. We are paying $748.00 for an inside cabin which I think is really high but as I said we didn't have much choice. Definitely supply and demand.

Hey fellow Wisconsinite....I'm in Door County...... when we were in Freeport in 2005 we did the Peterson Caye Kayak and Snorkel trip offered through the ship and thought it was great.... Kayaking in the ocean is way different than in Wisconsin and I found out that day that I love snorkeling....

BEAUTIFUL Door County-God's country!:) Although you could say the same about most of our heavenly state, rough winters and all! But that's why we take cruises, right? I'm in Wausau, smack in the middle, but grew up in the U.P.! It still amazes me at my age that we can leave a blizzard here and sail away into the warm tropics the same day. . .I would love to do the snorkeling, but one of my friends coming with won't "swim with fish", so must find something a little drier. . .you should have seen her perched on a hill at the Iguana farm in Roatan. . .:D perhaps a glass bottom boat ride will do, sigh. . .

Boy, those prices sure sound good to me. We are taking that cruise the last week of July 2007. We are taking all of our children and grandchildren to celebrate our 50th anniversary and didn't hae much choice of dates because of arying school schedules for the kiddies. We are paying $748.00 for an inside cabin which I think is really high but as I said we didn't have much choice. Definitely supply and demand.

We will be on Liberty last week in July also, is that the ship you are talking about?

Archived