Groups to share Patouche booking for the Baths

KarenandKevin

:D Based on the feedback on this site, Patouche seems to be a popular guide to book tours to the Baths. We'll be in Tortola on December 14 with the Carnival Libertry. Is anyone interested in booking this tour with the 5 of us. I understand it's considerably less than booking through the ship.

:D Based on the feedback on this site, Patouche seems to be a popular guide to book tours to the Baths. We'll be in Tortola on December 14 with the Carnival Libertry. Is anyone interested in booking this tour with the 5 of us. I understand it's considerably less than booking through the ship.

Did you try asking on your roll call board - that is probably the best way to find others that will be there with you! We are planning on doing the same thing, be sure to come back and let us know how it went!! :)

We are considering same option while sailing Liberty March 31st.

I contacted Patouche and Julie emailed back that they had a half day trip and cost booked thru internet was $54 for half day. This was good news for us, as online schedule did not indicate a half day tour to Baths as being available.

So it is my interpretation you can book on own, and others can join.

Post if you find out info that is different.

come on over to the roll call board, there are people on that board that have the tour booked, maybe you could join them.

Archived