T-Shirt supplier in south east Qld

chaz cruiser

Hi All,

I know not really about cruising but it is related to our cruise! Does anyone know a good T-shirt printer in South East Queensland (preferably Logan City area!)? We are hoping to get some shirts printed (or embroidered) for Suey's 50th cruise. Need reasonable rates but also good quality & service.

Also would be interested in buying the shirts from them if they have decent prices and quality. Our problem is we aren't sure exactly what we want and I don't want to waste time running around getting quotes if there is someone people can recommend and I can go straight to them. We would be looking at between 40 & 80 shirts (depending on price)!

Any tips on this sort of thing would be gratefully received!!

Thanks,

Chaz:)

Chaz

No-one seems to be able to help you so I thought I'd just mention a company that my husband's work uses all the time for corporate polo shirts etc. The are called Triple Play - web address below. Don't know if they are cheap or anything but they make a very good product and no-one has come up with anything else.

Sherrie

http://www.tripleplay.com.au/

There is a place just near Garden City at Upper Mt Gravatt - just across the road. Can't remember the name of it but they do printing. Sometimes you can get printing done at photocopy places. You can also buy the kits and do it yourself through your printer. My son got one for his 21st that somebody had done using a digital photo. Mummsie

Archived