Maasdam oversold for this Saturday

clopaw

We had an outside guarantee on the Rotterdam for a 10 day Canada/New England cruise a couple of years ago, a week or two before our TA called and HAL was overbooked, they gave us one cruise fair back less the port charges, and gave us an inside handicap cabin, which was very spacious, we loved the trip :).

Tina

As it turns out, I had an extremely hectic week at work the week we were supposed to be gone. It's just as well from that point of view that we didn't go. The company that I work for is busy in the warm weather. December is usually quiet. My husband and I are really looking forward to the Panama Canal. I've been busy figuring out excursions. Thanks to all the good advice here, we are booked on the Tortuguero Canal tour. HAL has not released the excursions from Colon yet, but we are planning to take the train after going through the locks both ways.

Well, we are now booked on the Rotterdam 10 day Panama Canal cruise in December. We went from an outside far forward with portholes to a balcony with a refund of twenty five percent of what we paid for a week on the Maasdam. We could change the Boston tickets on Delta to Fort Lauderdale with a $100 charge per person. HAL is giving us a ship credit for the $200. While we had looked forward to the Canada/New England tour, we have wanted to do the Panana Canal so we are excited about this one, too.

Clopaw-

Will you be taking the Dec. 2nd Rotterdam cruise???? My DH and I, and friends are booked for the trip also! I was excited before but now I hear that the improvements will be made at HMC too, and that is exciting!!! :D Hope you are joining us! :cool: P.S. We have reserved the Orange cabana, come by and say hi if you are on the cruise.:D :cool:

Archived