I finally did it!

kajsb

I can't believe that I finally decided to bite the bullet and actually book my Janaury 2006 cruise on the Spirit to the Mexican Riviera. :cool: This is not a roll call cuz it is a little too early. ;) But, I'm excited and it does help with the PCD. :)

:( Unfortunately, I will probably have to wait until 2006. I just took two cruises within 3 weeks of each other. So, no I need to save up my $$$$. I booked a category 11 aft wrap around. :cool:

Congratulations! I know you've pondered this for a long time. Is your DD going to be able to accompany you, or are you going to go it alone? Keep saving those 5 & 10's (meaning dollars not nickels and dimes...LOL)!

Take care

Tom,

Cabin 4228 on the Pride would be my last choice of the aft wraparounds. The cabin and the balcony are everything one could ask for in a cabin. But, on the Pride the vibration and the loud engine noise were horrible on the first and last night. On the west coast, until you get south of Cabo, they say the seas are not as calm. :rolleyes: Once we got south of Cabo, we noticed a definite difference. That's one of the reasons that I planned so early so that I had the choice of the cabin but on a higher deck.

gymbrat33,

You must be joking when you mention a Christmas bonus. :eek: I work for the state of California and I can guarantee you that we have never receivd a Christmas bonus even when we weren't having a budget crisis.

StevenCindy,

Isn't is exciting to plan? If you do go before me, I expect a full report! :D

Joe and Dianna,

So nice to hear from you! :D I'm glad to have the wonderful memories of the cruise on the Pride. I wish I could do the same cruise again soon. Yes, my DD will be joining me for her first cruise. But, since DM offered to pay, of course she will not turn the offer down. We always have had a wonderful time when we have traveled together. This would be her first cruise. Barry just isn't sure if he will be going on this cruise. So, I booked the aft wraparound and the 1A guarantee for DD just in case. But, if Barry flakes out, his loss, DD will join me in the Aft cabin. Are you working on planning a future cruise? ;)

Archived