help with egypt tour

quuenie

We are a couple traveling with Princess on the Golden on Nov. 10 and was wanting to take a tour to Cairo to the pyramids but all the tours from the ship are sold out. Does anyone know of any private tours? and reputable.:eek:

Howdy quuenie!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum! 04.gif

Thank you so very much for your Cairo tour in Egypt question. However, you have posted on the forum where members find the "How to ..." type of information for using Cruise Critic's software. It is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic. 05.gif

Per our Guidelines and to help you out, I am moving your thread to the Ports of Call - Africa & Middle East Forum where it will be on topic. I hope you will be able to find it in the new location! It is where your fellow Cruise Critic members will be able to help you.

Also, I suggest you read FAQ and Guidelines on the blue bar above. Especially the "Getting Started" section in FAQ. That's where you will see how a new topic should be consistent with the specific forum you choose. Click here for the list of all the Cruise Critic forums: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php and be sure to read all Announcement and Sticky threads at the top of the various forums for additional information too.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Welcome to the Boards! How exciting that you'll be in the exotic Middle East soon.

I'll be sailing on Oceania from Istanbul to Singapore in late November and have made lots o' plans for Egypt. I can tell you that DeCastro Tours has been excellent to deal with and I will be using them for Cairo and Luxor.

I can also tell you that Champion Tours was horrid, charged my credit card for a large amount, then took a month to refund it.

Look in "Africa and Middle East" below this thread and you'll see other comments on DeCastro Tours. You can email them and ask if they have space available to for Cairo. There are convoys from the ports into Cairo and they go at specific times from the ports.

There is a wealth of information this forum - enjoy!

Happy sails!

Ruby

If you haven't already found your way there, please check our Roll Call thread for the the November 10 cruise. There is someone on the board who is trying to organize a tour for Egypt and is looking for others who might want to join.

Just look under Roll Calls, then Princess cruises, then Golden Princess. Look for the Nov. 10 thread.

Good luck! See you on the cruise!

Archived