#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

Thanks for the answer on the flambe.....don't think I will tell hubby.........don't want to spoil it for him before we leave.

I am also interested to know if the canal excursion has a/c on the boat. We are signed up for that.

Looking forward to your report on Limon.

Char

Limon, Costa Rica 5:55 PM EST Sat 10-28-06 Cont'd

Hi All, Just got back, I'm waiting for DW, to go to Dinner any moment;)

Well just got the Bargain of Costa Rica Shore Excusions, Wow! Great!

$30.00 PP:D 4 Hours in COLD:) New Scandia Bus YESSSSS, Ursala, the 32 Yr old Guide couldn't be beat with a stick;) Very knowledgable, smart, personable, etc,etc:D What a delightful and informative tour for only $30, you don't expect much, better than many at $79 or 89+++. Offered in both the AM & PM take your pick We left promptly at 1:30 & got back a 5:25. The Driver was also incredible. cut....... will finish after dinner & Show (maybe) My Best! Bill

Hi All, Just got back, I'm waiting for DW, to go to Dinner any moment;)

$30.00 PP:D 4 Hours in COLD:) New Scandia Bus YESSSSS, Ursala, the 32 Yr old Guide couldn't be beat with a stick;) Very knowledgable, smart, personable, etc,etc:D What a delightful and informative tour for only $30, you don't expect much, better than many at $79 or 89+++. Offered in both the AM & PM take your pick We left promptly at 1:30 & got back a 5:25. The Driver was also incredible. cut....... will finish after dinner & Show (maybe) My Best! Bill

Who did you tourn with?

Ron

Hi Bill,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate benefitting from your experience with the excursions. Is this one you booked with Princess?? What exactly was the tour called? Can you ask if there are similiar exursions at the other ports, like Jamaica that we could take? You are a doll for taking us on this cruise with you. Can't wait to hear more.

Eileen

Bill:

Really enjoying your posts.Keep them coming.

Julia

Julia, Thanks for coming along, will do;)

Char, you're more than welcome, thanks!:)

Ron, Believe it or Not Princess, it is their cheapest one:D

Eileen, Princess, I believe it is Called Limon Sightseeing(listed as 90 min each way, but was 4 hrs overall, only one @ $30.00 :D

Got to go to the Big Show now, I'm glad Irene is there already that early show sells out 15-30 min b/4 showtime @ 8:15 cut.... Later Bill

Hi All, Just got back, I'm waiting for DW, to go to Dinner any moment

$30.00 PP 4 Hours in COLD New Scandia Bus YESSSSS, Ursala, the 32 Yr old Guide couldn't be beat with a stick Very knowledgable, smart, personable, etc,etc What a delightful and informative tour for only $30, you don't expect much, better than many at $79 or 89+++. Offered in both the AM & PM take your pick We left promptly at 1:30 & got back a 5:25. The Driver was also incredible. cut....... will finish after dinner & Show (maybe) My Best! Bill

Just Got back from a Super Show, Great Dinner & a Unexpected Wow tour!

The Ship Tour was Called: Limon Sightseeing Experience (LIO -D)$30.00

........After about 15 Minutes of driving through the "City" area we stopped

along a small road, & the Driver went out Got & cut open a Fresh Cocoa Plant Seed Pod & passed it around on the Bus & everyone took a seed and tasted it. Will not go into details any deeper as you may want to experience some of it by yourself, then we stopped again in 5+ minutes & he Cut a Small Bunch of "Finger" Banana's very small - two bits - but Wow

what a Sweet taste, why can't we get these in the USA? (I Know, they want them all to themselves:D ) then we Stopped & the Driver Cut Flowers, & Exotic Plants along the little country road, etc, etc etc. The Guide Ursalla & Driver Jamie were very Warm, Friendly, Sincere, & more - a Real Delight;) We stopped at a Dole Community, interesting. We stopped at a shopping Area with Music, & some interesting items & a lot of Junk (Got Myself a Blue Morfo Butterfly, in a Clear Glass frame $13.00, Wow, a Perfect Specimen(I collected BF's when I was 12) it is the Butterfly you see on everything of Costa Rica. The Prettiest Butterfly in The World I think.:D cut............

Arlene, Princess does the best lamb...that's why I had it so many times...don't cry...it tasted really good!!

Bill, we went with Charle Soto in Limon...A/C vans as well, and he tailored a tour to us...spent the whole day for very little bucks...I would have to get my receipts but our van had 7 of us and he went wherever we wanted....tailor made and he would adjust once you were onboard. We had some great snorkeling, saw lots of monkeys, the banana plantation, a grocery store for coffee, the ride down the canal (tortugera....soemtihng like that)...I know it was under $50 pp but I would have to check.

OK, I am packed...I think...I'm sure in the AM I will think of things I forgot...we are off for our cruise in the morning!!

Keep having a great time, Bill!!!

Just Got back from a Super Show, Great Dinner & a Unexpected Wow tour!

The Ship Tour was Called: Limon Sightseeing Experience (LIO -D)$30.00

........After about 15 Minutes of driving through the "City" area we stopped

along a small road, & the Driver went out Got & cut open a Fresh Cocoa Plant Seed Pod & passed it around on the Bus & everyone took a seed and tasted it. Will not go into details any deeper as you may want to experience some of it by yourself, then we stopped again in 5+ minutes & he Cut a Small Bunch of "Finger" Banana's very small - two bits - but Wow

what a Sweet taste, why can't we get these in the USA? (I Know, they want them all to themselves ) then we Stopped & the Driver Cut Flowers, & Exotic Plants along the little country road, etc, etc etc. The Guide Ursalla & Driver Jamie were very Warm, Friendly, Sincere, & more - a Real Delight We stopped at a Dole Community, interesting. We stopped at a shopping Area with Music, & some interesting items & a lot of Junk (Got Myself a Blue Morfo Butterfly, in a Clear Glass frame $13.00, Wow, a Perfect Specimen(I collected BF's when I was 12) it is the Butterfly you see on everything of Costa Rica. The Prettiest Butterfly in The World I think. cut............

DINNER- PC Bordeaux 6:15PM, (Just b/4 the big crowds come)

Table 25 Tomas & Petra from Hungry (& we thought the other Waiters were Good they, just keep getting better:D ) Table for 4, by the Window just for the Two of Us, & I haven't even Tipped the MD, Yet;)

(But I did on my why out, I don't want this to stop:D ) Passed on the "Basket of Death" (Tony :D ) Smoked Salmon & Melon Balls(Yummy); then.. Wor Won Ton Soup(Good); then..Greek Salad(Real Nice) then..(Lamb on the Menu again, Arlene, but no, not tonight) had Alt New York Strip- MR (Good, but not Great, also was more medium, should have sent it back, but didn't ) Carrots, Cauliflower & Brussel Sprouts(Excellent & a Good Combo)...Then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Choc Tort w/ Rasberry Fill & One Scoop of CoffeLatte Ice Cream(WoW,Wow, Wow, It was to Die For:D , The IC & tort wasn;t Bad Either) cut...................

DINNER- PC Bordeaux 6:15PM, (Just b/4 the big crowds come)

Table 25 Tomas & Petra from Hungry (& we thought the other Waiters were Good they, just keep getting better ) Table for 4, by the Window just for the Two of Us, & I haven't even Tipped the MD, Yet

(But I did on my why out, I don't want this to stop ) Passed on the "Basket of Death" (Tony ) Smoked Salmon & Melon Balls(Yummy); then.. Wor Won Ton Soup(Good); then..Greek Salad(Real Nice) then..(Lamb on the Menu again, Arlene, but no, not tonight) had Alt New York Strip- MR (Good, but not Great, also was more medium, should have sent it back, but didn't ) Carrots, Cauliflower & Brussel Sprouts(Excellent & a Good Combo)...Then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Choc Tort w/ Rasberry Fill & One Scoop of CoffeLatte Ice Cream(WoW,Wow, Wow, It was to Die For , The IC & tort wasn;t Bad Either) cut...................

The Cabaret Showtime - Princess Theater 8:15(&10:15)

Starring Jacqi Michaels - Vocalist "Singing from the heart" The Place was Packed!

She did the Music of Shania, Celine, Tina, Carole King, Pasty Cline, and more. Wow, what a powerful & exacting Singer, she was Wonderful.

Titanic- Wow, Tina - Great, Shania - Real, Carol -Nice & Patsy, Crazy - Wow--- Can she sing, & I'm Very Fussy!;) Even Irene got excited, and that doesn't usually happen with her for Singers :) What A Great Day on the Coral Princess.

Good Night from the Coral at Sea heading NE toward Grand Cayman. Till Tomorrow's Live Bill :D

Arlene, Princess does the best lamb...that's why I had it so many times...don't cry...it tasted really good!!

Arlene, They had it again tonight:D

Bill, we went with Charle Soto in Limon...A/C vans as well, and he tailored a tour to us...spent the whole day for very little bucks...I would have to get my receipts but our van had 7 of us and he went wherever we wanted....tailor made and he would adjust once you were onboard. We had some great snorkeling, saw lots of monkeys, the banana plantation, a grocery store for coffee, the ride down the canal (tortugera....soemtihng like that)...I know it was under $50 pp but I would have to check.

I forgot to mention we saw Today Howler Monkeys up close,(got Pics), also a Sloth 3 Toed(Closer than two years ago, in the Rain Forrest Tram)

Saw More Wildlife Today than in the Special Rain Forrest Tram Tour two years ago, hard to believe:D

OK, I am packed...I think...I'm sure in the AM I will think of things I forgot...we are off for our cruise in the morning!!

Don't forget your Camera & Tooth Brush:D

Keep having a great time, Bill!!!

Thank you again! Bill

Bill, in April we were in C603 and had Roderick as our cabin steward. He was AWESOME! I nominated him for employee of the month...best steward we've had in years and years. Is he by chance your steward? If so, tell him "Mrs Debbie Vasa" says hi. I am off to get ready to go to the airport!

Bill, Thanks so much for your day-by-day account of the cruise! We can't wait to go in Feb and it looks like you will be helping us out alot by sending all this information back. We are booked in room B622, which is the front of a bumpout in an aft section. Do you know anything about these rooms?

Hi Bill:

Do they have the new setup for the digital media card readers in the internet cafe? If yes, can you use this to upload to website for storing photos? Saw on the email from Princess where they talked about emailing but don't remember if they wrote about if you can upload to a website.

Thanks

Julia

Hello Bill from the Golden!...how is the tooth holding up?

Tony

GM Tony From My Ship to Yours!(Just couldn't resist:D )

Glad to hear to are safe & on My Next Ship, How does she look, at first blush?(since you last visit)(we will be on her 11/29;) )

My 2/3 Tooth is OK & Rental Car(even tho my Jeep is 10 Miles away) is Ready at Port Everglades for My DDS appt:( in Delray Bch Noon 11/2, b/4 getting back on ship:D

Are you live yet?(Haven't had time to check)

Just lost:mad: a large(for me) 1st post,(Random Reboot), let me know if you have the same prob on the Golden?

How many CPU's on Her? We have 13, good ones, except for the Lousey Software & Servers, That's where the prob lies, IMHO! My Best to you Tony! Bill

Glad to hear to are safe & on My Next Ship, How does she look, at first blush?(since you last visit)(we will be on her 11/29;) )

My 2/3 Tooth is OK & Rental Car(even tho my Jeep is 10 Miles away) is Ready at Port Everglades for My DDS appt:( in Delray Bch Noon 11/2, b/4 getting back on ship:D

Just lost:mad: a large(for me) 1st post,(Random Reboot), let me know if you have the same prob on the Golden?

How many CPU's on Her? We have 13, good ones, except for the Lousey Software & Servers, That's where the prob lies, IMHO! My Best to you Tony! Bill

Yeap I am Live Up and Running as of a couple of hours ago....

Tony

Glad to hear to are safe & on My Next Ship, How does she look, at first blush?(since you last visit)(we will be on her 11/29 )

My 2/3 Tooth is OK & Rental Car(even tho my Jeep is 10 Miles away) is Ready at Port Everglades for My DDS appt in Delray Bch Noon 11/2, b/4 getting back on ship

Just lost:mad: a large(for me) 1st post,(Random Reboot), let me know if you have the same prob on the Golden? Just lost 2 more Posts, 3rd Random shut down this AM:mad:

Tony, Thanks;) ! Bill

Archived