Speciality restaurants on Miracle?

Chicagomom

The specialty restaurant (supper club) is Nick and Nora's (referring to Nick and Nora Charles of The Thin Man). The charge is $25.00 per person and well worth it. The cuisine and ambiance are excellent. Make reservations shortly after you board and ask for a window table. Enjoy.

The specialty restaurant (supper club) is Nick and Nora's (referring to Nick and Nora Charles of The Thin Man). The charge is $25.00 per person and well worth it. The cuisine and ambiance are excellent. Make reservations shortly after you board and ask for a window table. Enjoy.

When we went in March - the price was $30 per person. I've heard many wonderful things about Nick and Noras (so don't take my word for it), but I'm one of the minority that didn't care too much for it. I would have rather eaten in the dining room. I could think of tons of other ways to have spent that $60....

As my DH always says, he can dress me up, but can't take me anywhere!!

Deb

We just sailed on the Miracle (9/10/06) and the Specialty Restaurant is Nick and Nora's which does charge $30 pp. I had tried the supper club last year on the Valor, which is why we tried it again this year on the Miracle. My husband and I both agree that it is a treat! The ambiance, food and service are all well worth the $30 per person that they charge. I would do it again in a heartbeat! I hope you try it and enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Archived