Question about cabin

Babs1121

Anyone ever stay in a cabin with twin beds,sofa and 1 upper?..Is the upper one of those bunk beds that come out of the wall or is it down all the time?..We always had the twin beds and sofa but never an upper..We are on the Noordam..

I also noticed right across from our room it shows something on the deck plan and I can't figure out what it is..We are on the main deck cabin 1092...Any information would be greatly appreciated..Thank you

Anyone ever stay in a cabin with twin beds,sofa and 1 upper?..Is the upper one of those bunk beds that come out of the wall or is it down all the time?..We always had the twin beds and sofa but never an upper..We are on the Noordam..

I also noticed right across from our room it shows something on the deck plan and I can't figure out what it is..We are on the main deck cabin 1092...Any information would be greatly appreciated..Thank you

We were on the Zuiderdam Alaska July 8-15 and had an outside cabin (1020) which had the 2 twin beds, upper and sofa. The upper comes from the ceiling and is up during the day. Of course there were only the 2 of us in the cabin, so it wasn't needed.

We have been in a room with an upper bunk - it stays in place if you don't need it but we found that it rattled badly so had to jam some cardboard in a couple of places and then it was ok. The window also rattled and we had to jam that too. That was a first and unusual I think.

Archived