specialty resturant question

gibsones175

When dining in the specialty resturants are you allowed to select more than one entree or mutiples of an entree for the specialty price per person or are you charged the for each entree you select? Ie- if a person ordered the steak could you get 2 servings for one 15.00 or 20.00 specialty resturant charge?

My understanding is that you can order multiple courses for everything other than the entree. In other words, the surcharge entitles you to only one entree. Once or twice on CC, I think I've read a post that indicates a passenger was served more than one entree by request but I do believe that's the exception to the rule.

I have read here on CC that they will charge you twice for another steak or lobster? It seems that ncl and their ships do different things on different ships at different times.... so the answer may be ... no sure what they would do? I am sure you will get a better answer soon....

while as cagney's (on the star) we were told that "as many apps, salads, sides or desserts". but only 1 entree. they served our sides as family style. since more then 1 of us wanted to try thing, they just came with a big bowl and dished it out. worked great. one didn't know which suger-free dessert she wanted, they came with both of them for her to try.

the porterhouse is a huge cut, the surf & turf filled the whole plate and the lobster was HUGE!

We were just on the Star last week and dined our last night at the teppanyaki part of Ginza. Well worth the cover charge! And yes, several ordered 2 desserts, but most of us could barely finish what came with the meal. We were a group of 10 and made reservations as soon as we boarded. Glad we did. We never could get into Endless Summer, even if we split up.

Archived