Ryndam Dining Room

nymavrik

My understanding from my TA is that specific table numbers may be requested but are never guaranteed. She said that HAL indicated that table assignments are based on first booked, first assigned so has anyone had any luck getting a specific table?

I have the dining room layout showing table numbers for my upcoming cruise on the Maasdam on November 8th :) :) it looks the same as the Ryndam if your interested in seeing it, let me know.

Jennifer

Jennifer if it is not too much trouble, will you e-mail the "Maasdam" DR layout to me also..

serendipity___1499 @ yahoo.com

(No spaces or lines - that's only to stop spammers from picking up my e-mail)

We leave on the Ryndam Nov. 10 & can't wait!

Thanks so much.

Hope you also have a wonderful cruise..:) Betty

Jen and Rich:

Could you give me the numbers for tables for TWO, along the rail..... I would appreciate it. I believe they are in the 70's???? Looking for one that is NOT right as you enter the dining room but a little further back along the rail. Or anyother table for two, that looks good! Thanks. Toad

Jen and Rich:

Could you give me the numbers for tables for TWO, along the rail..... I would appreciate it. I believe they are in the 70's???? Looking for one that is NOT right as you enter the dining room but a little further back along the rail. Or anyother table for two, that looks good! Thanks. Toad

On the Ryndam the best tables for two are by the rail upper level : 77,79,75,78,76,74.

These are not by the door.

Archived