Excursion booking for 2005?

cei3

I tried to book an excursion this morning for our sail date of Feb 06/05, and was unable to. I called RCI and was advised it was too early and to try again in November.

I will try once a week until it is accepted as the excursion I want is a Christmas present to my daughters and son-in-law (soon to be).

Keep trying!

We are on the Brilliance 1/3/05. Would love to book a couple excursions, order a couple gifts, maybe put some $$$ down on our account, all with our RCL VISA card and get double points and maybe, if done early enough, get another certificate for more credit!

I know I am still trying to book excursions for our October cruise on the Serenade. I just keep getting the message that the excursion site is being updated. We'll soon be at 90 days, maybe that will be the magic number!

I e-mailed RCI a couple of weeks ago about excursions for my October cruise. They said that that fall/winter excursions should be available online around the middle of August. I'm trying to be patient but I check everyday just in case they show up early.

Archived