Just for fun....what "firsts" will you have on your cruise

Lv2Camp&Cruise

When I started this thread before work this morning, I never thought I would come home to so many great posts!
FUNNY - At first I thought "What is wrong with this person that they waited ALL DAY before visiting the site?" Then I noticed the OP is new to CC. That will all change REAL SOON. This board is sooooooo addicting.

Our first....

Flying to Anchorage

Seeing Whales (hopefully)

Chartering a fishing boat

Seeing Glaciers

Seeing a lake the MOST BEAUTIFUL SHADE of BLUE

First time with a wrap a round balcony. First time with connecting rooms. First time taking our son's girlfriend. First 8 day cruise. First time going in December. Carnival Spirit. First time prepaying the gratuities, and shore excursions and buying drink coupons in advance.

:-)

First time I've cruised on the Pride . . . January 7, 2007

First time I've cruised in January

First time I've cruised on my birthday . . . January 13th

First time I've cruised to the Mexican Riviera

First time I've ever booked a cabin with a balcony

First time I've cruised with my thirty-year-old son since he was fifteen! :)

FUNNY - At first I thought "What is wrong with this person that they waited ALL DAY before visiting the site?" Then I noticed the OP is new to CC. That will all change REAL SOON. This board is sooooooo addicting.

Actually, I am already addicted and can't stay off in the evening. Unfortunately, I work in a bank with a very visible desk and stay busy continuously so I rarely look at anything online at work. Beside, getting fired might prevent me from future cruises! ;)

Actually, I am already addicted and can't stay off in the evening. Unfortunately, I work in a bank with a very visible desk and stay busy continuously so I rarely look at anything online at work. Beside, getting fired might prevent me from future cruises! ;)
You just have to get more ingenuis. Is there an internet cafe nearby that you can go to during lunch? :eek: Just kidding of course - but you will find yourself on here every night and throughout the weekends. When I first joined there were several nights I was on past midnight (on the weekends) just couldn't get enough as you can tell by my post count an dit's about 2000 shay (changed name and then board changed causing count to start over) - so YES it is addicting. I don't spend as much time on here now but I'm sure once my trip gets closer I will be on more.

Happy Halloween :)

This past cruise 10/26/06

After 30 yrs of marriage, found out this was my DH first time to swim in the ocean :eek: . Our last trip to cozumel we spent sight seeing and shopping.

Ate for first time in buffet

First time on Fantasy ship

First time traveling in a wheelchair..oiy poor DH lol but he is a wonderful limo driver but...next time I will put out the $250 for electric scooter to save his back. I am only 122 pounds so can't imagine how the elderly lady who was maybe 90 pounds soaking wet pushed her mum who was a umm large lady, all around the ship.

Next cruise that has yet to be booked:

Will be taking both sons age 13 and 18..DH planning on parking me on a beach and he and sons taking some of the adventure excursions :)....Look out Tom as I will be coming back to paradise beach for the entire day lol. To me the very best shore excursion in Cozumel. Set up a whole gift shop Tom and it will be pure heaven hehe.

1. First balcony!!

2. First time to use room service

3. First Carnival cruise

4. First time leaving from a port that is not on the continental US

5. First time to San Juan, St. Thomas, Aruba, Dominica & Barbados

6. First time to get a formal night picture taken

First time on Elation (12/4)

First time to Grand Turk

First time to Half Moon

First time with mother and father in law (he has never went ANYWHERE!)

First time to get an upgrade from inside 4A to oceanview 6D!

First time cruising with friends from work

We decided for a "first" we would try the art auction. We have been on a number of cruises and have never gone. Bought some great art last year in NY and we still would like a few pieces. Even if we don't buy, we figured we would like to experience it.

We decided for a "first" we would try the art auction. We have been on a number of cruises and have never gone. Bought some great art last year in NY and we still would like a few pieces. Even if we don't buy, we figured we would like to experience it.

That is what I said 2 cruises ago. I got a little carried away in the Art auction and ended up with a couple of pieces. I really love the pictures but I am pretty sure that I got burned on the prices. Both were just prints when I got them a few weeks later. By the time I had them matted and framed I ended up spending about 3 times as much as I meant to!

But they are hanging in our den and are a great reminder of that trip!

Archived