anyone know

deeolasingh

Hello All

I was just on another board and I was referred here I was wondering is there some kind of restaurant that "cares for your bags" while you explore San Juan before boarding the ship? or has this topic been touched on already if so could you please provide me with the link or where I should go:) T I A

restaurant in Old San Juan is called Barrachina, they affer free luggage storage from 9am to 5pm, if your friends flight is alot earilier than that than maybe they can just leave there luggage at your hotel until checkout time.

Thanks Caribbean Dreams I will let them know I think their flight gets in after 9am do you know if once you board the ship can you leave it and reboard with no problem??? I know that on my first cruise and only cruise (on the Golden Princess) we were able to do that just wondering if Carnival allows that....

We were actually able to check our bags before 11:00 am. checked in at 11:30, boarded ship 12:30, off again after lunch and checking out ship. No problem! Bags were in our room when we finished lunch by about 1:20. We explored San Juan for awhile and found a sports bar to watch the Bronco game before re-boarding. Getting off we had booked the Sheraton across the street so left bags with belloboy until room was ready.

Archived