Bermuda for Teens

Jfeasel

I think it all depends on what your teens like to do. My son is 14 and loves the beach. The beaches in Bermuda are spectacular, my favorite is horseshoe bay. We just returned from the Norwegian crown but my son didn't come with us, this was my b/f and I (our trip alone).

My son has been on other islands,cruises and is more of a shy kid so he didn't participate in ship activities.

There really is not much for any kids to do on the norwegian crown, luckily most of the time is spent in bermuda. We did use the pool alot, they had a SMALL arcade for kids. I found Bermuda to be rich in history, lots of beautiful beaches to explore and that alone is a kids paradise. Lots of shopping in Hamilton, more sightseeing w/ little shopping in St.Georges and the royal naval dockyard (aka kings wharf) is more scenic with barely any shopping... This was our prettiest port !

I know the explorer of the seas stops in bermuda also, large RCCL ship (we've been on that w/ teen son) and it is a huge ship but too big for us. LOADS of kids / teens activities. Look into that one if you have an active teen/family.

Good luck, Bermuda is worth it. We'll be returning for sure this time w/ my son.

Bermuda is wonderful for teenagers and for adults. We prefer it over the caribbean islands. The beaches are great and there are as many options for activities as you find in the caribbean, yet we feel a lot more safe in Bermuda and we don't have to deal with so many of the locals trying to sell us items.

Also, many of the cruises leave and return out of NYC, so if you can add a couple of days there I suspect the teenagers would enjoy that as well.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
Also, you only have to be 16 to drive a jetski in Bermuda. I rented four of them from KS watersports in St. Georges and my teens went on a guided jetski tour to a private beach. They LOVED it!

Looks like fun. We're looking for excursions for the boys to do on their own and this looks like it would be wonderful. They don't mention the prices on their site. Do you remember how much it was?

Archived