Need MIA hotel help, please

gkrnjlr

I would prefer to stay at a Park and Cruise type of hotel/deal, so if anyone can recommend one of those, that'd be great. If not....can anyone suggest a GOOD hotel at a decent price, since we'd be paying $48 for parking at the pier?

We're sailing on 11/20, so I don't have a TON of time to find a hotel.

Thanks for ANY input/help.

I would prefer to stay at a Park and Cruise type of hotel/deal, so if anyone can recommend one of those, that'd be great. If not....can anyone suggest a GOOD hotel at a decent price, since we'd be paying $48 for parking at the pier?

We're sailing on 11/20, so I don't have a TON of time to find a hotel.

Thanks for ANY input/help.

Depends what area you would be interested in staying? Would you prefer to be close to the port or close to areas with activites?

Well, with being tired of searching online and on the phone, I gave up and went to Priceline. We bid $70 and we got the Hyatt Regency. I thought that was pretty good until I read the reviews on Trip Advisor. :mad:

Apparently its not that great.

SO....we're now stuck with it. I just hope it's safe, at least!

Any insight on that hotel?

Thanks.

Well, with being tired of searching online and on the phone, I gave up and went to Priceline. We bid $70 and we got the Hyatt Regency. I thought that was pretty good until I read the reviews on Trip Advisor. :mad:

Apparently its not that great.

SO....we're now stuck with it. I just hope it's safe, at least!

Any insight on that hotel?

Thanks.

Its not a bad hotel. I had my college commencement there and its nice. Its very close to the port and 15 minutes away from the beaches and 20 minutes away from Coconut Grove. You can visit Bayside which is withing walking distance for food and shopping. Don't worry its in a safe area.

Archived